feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback

Forum to play Survivor

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 8 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
switza

switza

Episode 8 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Episode 8 Confessionals   Episode 8 Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:31 pm

what in the world is happening in this game????

First I'm on top of the world, then I'm putting the last few nails into my coffin. Now, there is a bit of hope.

I won immunity and then had the idea of giving away immunity to secure someone vote with JB, Agent and myself. Mark and vic both said they would do it. But then Mark quit instead.

Vic is not opposed to voting out halo next. Agent has been throwing JB and myself under the bus to Shred. My hope is he gets halo, soco, shred to vote JB, and then the rest of us blindside halo. I won't be at the next couple challenges, so I don't think I'll go home tonight. If Agent wins immunity, they'd be dumb to vote me because JB could potentially win some challenges. If I'm not here, I can't win immunity. So tonight, I should be safe. Tomorrow, not so much.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 Confessionals   Episode 8 Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:28 am

So I get home tonight and halo has won immunity. And I have no messages in my inbox. So what does that mean? I assume it means I'll be getting voted out by an overwhelming majority.

It was really fun for awhile. Then it just became really stressful. I did much better than I expected so that is a plus.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 Confessionals   Episode 8 Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:53 pm

what is that sound in the wind???

It seems to be "For Whom the Bell Tolls". Is that a collective of druids coming my way??? If I run I can escape their grasp.

Faster, faster, faster I must run. A cave. I see a cave in the distance. I surely can hide in there and be safe. As I approach the cave I realize it isn't a cave at all. A boulder begins to cover the entrance. This seems to be some sort of grave for the undead. I recognize a figure from afar. That appears to be Eric. And to my left, gnawing on his foot, none other than Dtor. Before me stands my old comrade, Stevie.

"What is this place?" I ask.

"This is the living dead." he tells me. "Those who were taken out of the game by the druids from which you ran. Their names? Kyndall, Vic, Halo and Shred. But following behind pulling all the strings is the reaper himself. The one who has the final say in who enters here and who never will see the evils that lie within. You know his name, do you not?"

"I do. But I dare not speak it. For surely if I cross the reaper, it surely means death. But there must be time. The tomb has not closed yet. Can I escape?"

"No" Stevie continues. "There is no escape from your destiny. The only ones who have not felt this cruel fate were Mark and Jason."

"So what can I do?" I ask. "This surely can't be the destiny of all of us. Someone must see the light, right?"

"Sadly, no. We are all doomed."

And with that the final ray of light disappears. With the outside world but a distant memory, my torch flickers. Slowly with no oxygen to continue to fuel its flame...

my torch dies out.

This is the end of the story for Adam. He fought bravely and helped lead his team to victory time and again. But this is no game for the noble. They are easily cast aside. This is a game for the crafty. For it is he who plays the proper notes that will make the others dance. If seems the song of my lute was unheard, an unnoticed sound of reason. A beautiful tune of hope and promise that fell upon deaf ears.

Fair thee well my friends. I shall wait for ye all on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 8 Confessionals   Episode 8 Confessionals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1