feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback

Forum to play Survivor

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 2 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
switza

switza

Episode 2 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Episode 2 Confessionals   Episode 2 Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:07 pm

I suppose the title is misleading, as there aren't really episodes.

Anyway, I am interested in who went home last night from the other tribe. I'll assume it is someone who wasn't at the challenge. But with all the other people not playing the game registered on this board, I don't actually know who is on the other tribe. I realize I could go look, but I don't really want to. I know...

Halo
Chaz
Eric
someone named dude but it isn't Andrew

I think these 3 are over there but I'm not 100% on this
Spooky
oxy
Daniel

No clue who the other is. Could be Dan or Swinners or Andrew or Haley or KBFan or Lisa. Now I am just listing everybody from the Hangout. It might be a none Hangout person.

What a pointless confessional so far. I could just go look and have avoided all of this.

Now to meaningful stuff. I feel very confident in my position on this tribe. Jason is the clear target if we ever lose. This next challenge is key. We have to place ourselves in order. I suggested not sitting Jason and just throwing him at the bottom. What are the odds that the other tribe has all 7 show up? There is a better chance they have 6 show up at the next challenge when we wouldn't be able to sit Jason (due to back-to-back rules). But JB said he wouldn't be here tomorrow and I won't be here tomorrow, so maybe that was a dumb call on my part. Oops
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Confessionals   Episode 2 Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:11 pm

It looks like Shred and dtor are playing, so I guess no oxy.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Confessionals   Episode 2 Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:43 pm

Guess who won immunity again??? We did, we did!!!

So Agent, Mark, Stevie and I worked well together on MSN and took home the challenge. JB was around but only on the forum and barely lost his round to dtor.

Soco and Halo were safe last time so that is good. But I really like this group on with now, so not sure how it'll work come merge.

{now that I've mentioned I'm making merge, I'll be blindsided next vote}

I think there is a challenge tomorrow, which will be a problem. JB has already said he'll be gone, and I'll be gone. Which means Agent and Stevie will have to rely on Vic (0-2), Kyndall (0-2), Mark (1-2) and Jason (still stuck in the airport) to win the challenge. UGH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 Confessionals   Episode 2 Confessionals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1