feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback

Forum to play Survivor

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ponderosa (Jury talk)

Go down 
+4
Halo
StevieMc
switza
Max
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lilvic

lilvic

Ponderosa (Jury talk) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa (Jury talk)   Ponderosa (Jury talk) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:00 pm

switza wrote:
who did vic vote for in the kyndall vote?

I was originally going to vote out Chaz. That was the legit plan. But I forgot to vote that night and came on the next day and noticed it was a tie. I <3 Chaz wayyy too much to make him wait another hours just for me to backstab him so I changed my mind and voted out Kyndall.
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa (Jury talk)   Ponderosa (Jury talk) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:04 pm

Soco wrote:
I actually was gonna quit at that point cause you were the 2 people I wanted in the finals anyway. I swear on that. No need for me to hog two seasons in a row. After Kyndall left, and let's just ignore Agent and his fallic immunity necklace for now, I would've wanted out Vic. Sorry Vickie <3 that would leave us in the final 3, right? That was my pecking order. Agent thinks you are on the bottom of the 4some but you weren't. At the very least it would've been a tie at 4, cause I had your back.

OMW. Sad No HAREM til the end? Sad Sad Sad

lol. Gurllll. Its fine. If I was ever voted out in this game there wouldn't have been any hard feelings. Every time I logged onto this board I had a HUGE mischievous grin on my face. lmao. I seriously just enjoyed myself this entire time.

And yayyy @ Chaz planning on quitting at the F3. We are total spirit twins <3
Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa (Jury talk)   Ponderosa (Jury talk) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:27 pm

I wanted to be mischievous, too. Sad I started out that way by voting Kel over and over but then it got all serious in here.

I am really glad you had fun and I knew you were from talking to you. I think people will figure it out eventually.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa (Jury talk)   Ponderosa (Jury talk) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:14 pm

you know they always come back after their last game
i will have one or even both of them back in this series, you watch =] mawahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunoutback.forumotion.com
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa (Jury talk)   Ponderosa (Jury talk) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:18 pm

I am still open, but something from the responses to Mark's questions has me strongly leaning toward one of them. Hopefully JB and Stevie get on and ask their questions.
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa (Jury talk)   Ponderosa (Jury talk) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Halo wrote:
Alright. I think I could have won if that all happened. Shred's big power play of voting you off would never have happened. And we ran this game, so I would have hopefully won. I still have not won any legit Survivor games... Sad

Just so you know Halo. Soco and I are mad close and we talked strategy probably just as much as you and he did. Just annoying you think you were this king in this game.

1. Yes we told each other we would make final 2 together. It did not pan out that way. But we did.
2. Soco would never have tied the vote between Halo and I if we were not close.
3. Soco and I discussed every night who would go next.

Just wanted to clear that up. Cause I wanted to say something on the jury when you made it seem like I was this 3rd crap wheel to you and Soco. I never believed I was ever.
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa (Jury talk)   Ponderosa (Jury talk) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:29 pm

Halo wrote:
With the Kyndall vote, Agent got Shred to flip. Not sure how as me and Chaz planned on us three going F3. Guess Shred realized he was the third wheel.

Agent never got me to flip. The Soco boot was my idea Halo. I approched Agent about it and he voted with me.
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa (Jury talk)   Ponderosa (Jury talk) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:34 pm

[quote="lilvic"]I'm skimming for my name and addressing things as I go. <3

Halo wrote:

And omgosh... no one EVER pressured me to quit the game. lmao. Who told you guys that? That never happened..... O_O

Yep I never ever once wanted Vic to quit. Vic and I are BFF'S and he is amazing. Me wanting him to quit would be a horrible move and I could never lose him in the game. I just wish we had made final 2.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa (Jury talk)   Ponderosa (Jury talk) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:01 pm

Shred wrote:
Halo wrote:
With the Kyndall vote, Agent got Shred to flip. Not sure how as me and Chaz planned on us three going F3. Guess Shred realized he was the third wheel.

Agent never got me to flip. The Soco boot was my idea Halo. I approched Agent about it and he voted with me.

O______O
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa (Jury talk)   Ponderosa (Jury talk) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:58 pm

What is with the eyes. Vic and I talked about getting rid of Soco at final 7 and we were wondering when to do it. We were gonna wait until final 5 until you were gone but you won immunity so I approched you about it. You won Agent and you swept immunties. But you know at final 6 you were gonna vote whatever we would say.
If I did not mention Soco that round. He would have got ZERO votes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ponderosa (Jury talk)   Ponderosa (Jury talk) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ponderosa (Jury talk)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2