feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback

Forum to play Survivor

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jury in session

Go down 
+6
lilvic
switza
Halo
Agent
Shred
Max
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Max
Admin
Max

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Jury in session Survivor_heroesvsvillains_ep14_123

While final jury decisions are made, the floor is open for Elisabeth and Maralyn to make their opening statements in this section of the forum.

Last edited by Max on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunoutback.forumotion.com
Shred

Shred

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:57 pm

Hi everyone! I guess I will go first ha ha. First I just wanna say that you all have truly made this an amazing game. Not just for me but for everyone who played, for everyone who followed it. Every single person on the jury, every person who left before the jury... everybody added something. I truly mean it too. And being my last game I will play, I will always think this was the perfect game to play with the ultimate cast.
I honestly never thought I would be here in the final 2. I hoped sooo much I would be. But I never thought it would actually happened. I mean Ogakor lost 5 immunities in a row.I was even a target pre merge and had to hope for a tie to just stay in. We went in to the merge.. 7-3. . The odds of me getting by were almost nothing.I never had an immunity except once, I had to rely on my social game and strategic ideas to get me here. Like I like to say is... that I stayed strong. I believed in my self that I could do it. I truly am proud of myself.
I know I may have upset a few people along the way and I am ready to answer any questions. But before I do.. if I truly hurt anyone's feelings. I am sorry. I am . I think of every one of you as a friend and that will never change.
I understand that this is only the opening statements so I don't wanna go on that long. But one more thing. I have only told Vic and Soco this......during the game (about a few episodes in) I realized something.... 15 years ago my grandmother died, I was really close to her. Her name was Maralyn and her birth month was March.I I truly felt this game meant something to me. I never won a game before. Not once and I told myself if there was ever a game I wanted to win it would be this one. I knew I would have to play hard and do everthing possibly to get to the end.
Like I said if anybody has any questions about strategic moves I made throughout plz do ask. Thanks <3
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:09 am

What.A.Relief.

*drops on comfy bed*

Ever since the merge, I felt a noose around my neck and now I can finally remove it! Holy shit was this game stressful. Some of you might not feel the same way as I do, but this game was personally a rollercoaster ride. The game started out on a positive note, our tribe had great momentum, and we won all the challenges. I thought for sure I was sitting pretty come merge. I mean how can a 7 vs. 3 advantage fail, right? Well it did. Horribly. Stevie, JB, and Switza ---> in that order were gone. Those were the guys I had a tight alliance with from the start, and now I was in the game all by myself. On top of that, my cards were exposed and I had pissed off the one guy who was ultimately in control: Chaz *facepalm*

So at that point I had two options: accept defeat, or kiss ass. Of course I did the latter. I went to Chaz and asked for forgiveness. He can attest to all the corny shit I told him: how I made my bed, and I was a bad friend, and I didn’t deserve his trust bla bla bla. Somehow it worked because the one time I did not win immunity, he voted out Switza – WHICH IMO WAS A VERY BAD, BAD MOVE. Here’s why it was a bad move: Switza had said he would be absent for 2 days and couldn’t make any challenges. Therefore, he was not a threat at all. The best move would have been to take me out (someone who showed up to each and every challenge no matter what), win the next immunity and vote out Switza. You guys would’ve taken out two of the strongest competitors one after the other. But you didn’t. Yeah sure Switza had been annoying you guys, but personal feelings should have been set aside. You guys instead gave me the room to maneuver, and I took full advantage of it. I never looked back, and here I am sitting in the final 2. No one could have predicted Agent making the finals after that first failed attempt at taking out Soco.

I know I face a good player in Shred, but I think I have played this game to the best of my ability. I have used my ~charm~ when needed, and I have won 6 immunity challenges. I believe I have outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted. And it was very exhausting to do.

Before I address each one of you, know this: I am like the IMDb poster child of having the unfortunate encounter with bitter jurors lol. In Micronesia, Kath and Haley were the culprits (two people who have since regretted their behavior), and in Survivor 38, iTunes probably had the most retarded reason to vote against me (because I rushed him, when in fact he was just butt hurt that I voted him out). I’m bringing up these specific examples up not because I hold a grudge, but because none of the aforementioned people gave me a fair chance to explain myself. Their minds had already been set. I know some of you are not my greatest fans, but as fellow competitors I am asking you guys to be open-minded to both the finalist and not neglect the hard work, time and effort we’ve both put into this game. Thanks <3

Stevei, JB, Switza: We had fun back at Kucha winning all those challenges like the challenge whores we were <3 In hindsight we should have thrown a challenge or two to get rid of some suspicious individuals/inactives.

Halo: After all my allies left, I wanted to work with you the most. But you flat-out told me you were with Chaz (which translates to: sorry, you’re on your own kbaiii). Your gameplay/approach was very unfortunate. I warned you. I sent you like a dozen PM’s. But it was a lost cause. Had you voted out Chaz, we were good to go to the final 3. I offered you that deal, and was baffled when you declined. After that, I had no choice but to vote you out.

Soco: Our cat fights made this season very entertaining. Gj gurl. Let me tell you this much: the fights we had were purely for lulz sake. It was nothing personal. I did it solely to push your buttons, and it seemed to work. You know me well enough from past games that I like to intimidate my opponents (actually Vic knows this more from Micro). I take the gamble to purposefully pick fights with others. It’s no different from being back in the 4th grade playground. Intimidation instills a sense of fear, and I’m not sure if I accomplished the fear part, but this was simply an old trick that I used. Like I said, I’m sure you don’t have a 200 pound vag <3 Aside from our bitch fits, I have to say that you are the hardest freaking person to take out. You had like 90 lives in this game 0_0 That speaks a lot about your social gameplay; which is first-class stuff man. For that reason I had to make sure that you couldn’t come near the final 2 again, you would just annihilate the poor soul sitting next to you (and I have first-hand experience of this haha). Your boot was entirely for the sake of competition. You can’t be beat. Take that as a compliment.

Victor: Someone with your prowess should not resort to the type of game you played. I have nothing more to say because your vote is obvious. *throws tampon back*

Overall, thank you all for making this game so intense, fun, and dramatic. Please ask away questions.
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:32 am

Not sure if we're supposed to ask questions now or later, but I'm ready now lol. Sorry Max if I'm early!

Agent - People may think you deserve to win based solely on the fact you won so many challenges to save yourself. That's not a good strategy to go by. So what would you say was your best stragetic move or moves?

I've got a few more things to say, too lol. Suppose I joined you and voted off Chaz based on your lies. We all assume you would still win the F3 Immunity. Who would you have taken to the F2, me or Shred? In addition to that, I want to say you never offered me a F3 deal until AFTER I voted to keep Chaz.

For our F2 alliance, it obvioulsy fell through. I wanted it to last, but you never talked to me the entire time we were on different tribes, so I had no idea if you had any intention of even honoring that FM you sent me when I signed up. It looks like you wanted to, but it was too late at that point. I don't really have any question for this, just telling you my thoughts at that time. Comment if you want.

Shred - You took part in running the game with me and Chaz. Then you flipped. Two things: Why? (Is my assumption that you realized you were the third wheel and had to go for something correct?) And was any of what you tried to tell me to get me to flip the truth?

Good job guys on making F2. Wish I could be there, but this was an intense game at the end. It was fun playing with you two, and everybody else <3
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:02 am

HALO:

Well I gave a brief rundown of my strategic gameplay (which did not involve immunity wins), but here goes:

My back was against the wall as soon as Stevie left. I knew me and my allies were doomed. So I opted to go with the old saying: if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em. I voted out my allies in order to gain the trust of the opposing side. I was constantly working overtime backstage. I approached Chaz, Vic, and Shred on numerous occasions with all sorts of deals. I wanted to find a crack within that alliance. I knew there was a slim chance of doing so, but at the same time I was hoping that someone from that alliance would see the benefit of using me to get rid of their competition. That someone finally did come, it was Shred. I had approached him about getting rid of Soco before. I basically told him there was no chance of anyone beating Chaz. At first Shred was hesitant, but talking to him the night Stevie left made me sense that he was open to the idea, even though he voted with his alliance. Perhaps it was too soon? The key thing was that I made him realize anytime he wanted to make that move, I was ready to jump on board. Anyway, as soon as he brought up that he wanted Chaz gone, I gave Shred my full support and trust. With Shred’s motives, I now had something to work with and we were successful in pulling it off. My dealings with Shred would be most analogous to the situation Chris from Vanuatu was in after all his allies left. He approached Eliza to take out the other alliance, and it ultimately proved to be the move that got him to the finals.

You have to understand that I was in a very bad position post-merge. I WAS LITERALLY ON MY OWN for the most part. I couldn’t make big strategic moves because I had little control and little to work with. In this sort of situation, you have to be a sly fox and read your opponents. I knew that by approaching Chaz, Vic and Shred there would be a possibility that they would share notes. But it was a risk I was willing to take, and it paid off.

I was constantly playing this game man: strategically and challenge wise. The challenge aspect was just a bonus in ensuring I had more time to work with these people to find an opening. You can’t discredit my winning mentality.

I've got a few more things to say, too lol. Suppose I joined you and voted off Chaz based on your lies. We all assume you would still win the F3 Immunity. Who would you have taken to the F2, me or Shred?

Just to point out something: "based on your lies". Isn’t lying considered a form of strategy? That whole "Halo must leave" speech was to distract Chaz so he wouldn’t know what was actually going on. And it worked. Unfortunately, the final result did not work, but it’s the effort that counts, as Chaz likes to say. Sorry, I just wanted to bring that to your attention seeing as how you are fully aware of my immunity streak, but not of my strategic gameplay.

Anyway, back to your question:

Chaz leaves
Vic is next
F.3: me, you, Shred

I would probably have to bring you. From what I saw, you took orders from Chaz and that is weak gameplay. Although had you voted him out, it could’ve given you some points. So yeah, I would’ve brought you over Shred (who played a better game than you imo).

Last edited by Agent on Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:13 am

And reading Shred's opening about this being his last game (even though he has played like 3 games in total ever <3) this will also be Agent's last game. In IMDb years, I'm probably like in my late 60's (which isn't that old considering Chaz and Asup are 250 yrs old), but I'm feeling every bit of it. So yeah, I seriously need to stop with these. They are fun, but I need to ~get over it~

I think it's a good game to finish with, a top 2 spot guaranteed.

Sorry Bettis, no S22 Fiend v. Agent.

*RETIRES*
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:15 am

Halo wrote:
Not sure if we're supposed to ask questions now or later, but I'm ready now lol. Sorry Max if I'm early!

Shred - You took part in running the game with me and Chaz. Then you flipped. Two things: Why? (Is my assumption that you realized you were the third wheel and had to go for something correct?) And was any of what you tried to tell me to get me to flip the truth?

Hi Halo!! Me flipping was complex. It was not exactly that I felt like the third wheel. I actually think Soco may have taken me to the final 2. He did tell me that. But I am sure he told you the same thing. I have no idea. If he did he was playing the game and you have to respect that <3 sadly we will never know what Soco was gonna do. Only he does Smile

Early on (around merge) I realized that people thought I was just a Chazbot. It was sad cause I had no idea why it was coming off that way. I really worked hard pre merge to just stay in the game. I mean I almost left in tribal 5. It was a tie vote and I had to make sure Soco tied it. And believe. and then at merge people just thought "follower" . Then Switza had said before his boot.... that Halo and Soco were gonna vote you all off and the rest of us did not care. I truly truly truly cared about this game from start to finish. Sad it was hard hearing that. I should have talked to Switza more (Switza I am sorry that we did not).

Soco is one of the most amazing and nice people ever. He truly is. Everyone adores him.
At final 6 I made a huge move. I talked to Vic and Agent about voting off Soco off. Soco is one of my best frands but I knew it had to be done. Soco would win against anybody cause he is amazing and I really really wanted to win.
The plan was like this... Agent, Vic and Myself vote 3 for Soco. I knew you Halo would be voting off Kyndall, Kyndall would get a penalty. I messaged Soco that night to vote you Halo. It would be a 3.2.1 vote. But sadly Vic's computer acted up and the vote ended up being a tie. Vic then voted to keep Soco in the game. Again I truly thought it was over for me. But instead of thinking negative, I thought positive.
At the final 4 Soco was open to be voted off. I HAD to take the chance again. It was my last time. It worked finally. Soco left 3-1.

But I knew 100 percent I could never beat Soco. That is why I had to get him voted off. Him and I have talked since.He is really one of my best friends. He knows that it will never change.

Halo when it came to you.... you voted me to leave pre merge, but for some reason even after I stayed I felt you were truly a trustworthy person. I mean that 100 percent. In some ways if you did not vote me pre merge I may have trusted you less. You sticking with Dtor showed how loyal you are in games. That is truly an amazing quality to have. I am so happy you and I made it as far as we did together. And to answer your question..... yes IMO I did tell you the truth that night. I never lied to you man. Not once. I did leave out that I told Soco to vote you.But you never asked me and if you did... I would have told you the truth. But you never were gonna go that night.
Soco did tell me that you may go at final 5. Again I have no idea if he was telling the truth to me or not. He may have been playing the game (which he is amazing at <3) I have no idea. Again only he knows Smile

I hope that answers your question Smile I truly do.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:41 am

Maybe you'll come back for Funvivor 22 Elisabeth VS Jerri 2.0
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:47 am

Yes, you can ask questions now.
I talked to Mark and he should be following jury best he can
If Kyndall does not ask a question before tomorrow evening, he will replace her
My goal is to have the winner announced no later than Friday (Hoping for tomorrow actually)
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:37 am

I'll go next.

Congrats to the both of you. You've both made it to a spot the 7 of us wish we could be in. Or at least I think it is.

Shred- I am also sorry we didn't talk. I placed a target on you post-merge because I hadn't talked to you yet and I thought you were moving up to F3 with Halo/Chaz, and I wanted that spot available to me. Also, at no time when I said people didn't care was I talking about you, halo, chaz or anyone from your original tribe. I was talking about Vic, Kyndall and Mark. So I apologize for both of those things.

Sadly I don't really have any questions for you because you'll probably answer anything I might want to know in other people's responses, and no use making you repeat everything. However, feel free to comment on Agent's responses to my questions to him, if you feel the need.

Agent- 2 questions...1) What happened when I was voted out? Before the challenge, you were telling me that JB was the target. But I missed the challenge and when I got back, it was me who was going home. What part did you play in that vote? Did you try to keep me around and get them to vote out JB?

2) What lies did you tell me in this game?

Again congratulations, you both deserve to be in the spot that you're in.
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:51 am

Quote :
Victor: Someone with your prowess should not resort to the type of game you played. I have nothing more to say because your vote is obvious. *throws tampon back*

Why, thank you Agent. I don't have much to say during this FTC. You are right. I will be voting for Shred because he was my closest ally in this game. But I just want to say this... I NEVER took this game seriously. When I saw the name of this series (Funneo, Funback, Funafrica?) I, like Mark, thought this was just going to be a laid back type of series. But then I noticed that it WAS a serious game so I said "Fuck it. I'm gonna play how the fuck I wanna play." I pretty much RETIRED from playing games a few months ago. I came out of retirement to play in Kathys Mystery Allstars and Mystery Fast Forward, but besides that... I don't play games anymore. They just aren't fun. And just like you said, I started "feeling it" a while ago and I realized that these little internet games are more cost with little reward. I half-assed this game. During pre-merge, I was pretty much NEVER here. I was out. Partying. Or just out with my bffs. When merge came, I gladly flipped to my friends because thats fun for me. I wasn't playing to win. I doubt if I ever play another game that I'll play to win. I don't have the DESIRE to win anymore. I've won games before. (3 games fyi 1 Survivor, 2 Big Brother). I have nothing else to prove.

Good luck Agent. You have a pretty good shot. Shred has an amazing shot to win as well and I hope he does. You two played two COMPLETELY different games and I'm supporting Shredgela. <3
Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:14 pm

Okay I'm ready.

First I just have to address something!

Wow we have someone who overcame a huge 7-3 disadvantage at the merger, and then a victim of this overcoming at the merger who went on to win most of the individual immunities. How poetic. Congrats, guys. I think it's neat that you're here.

Agent, I'm very well aware that voting switza out over you was a very very bad move but let me just explain something to you on how it came to fruition. I personally pushed for it because switza sounded personally upset by the way things turned out, and he was also going to be gone. And unlike you and your side I'm actually willing to target inactives if someone asks me. <3

From what I've read just now, though I think you played a phenomenal competitive game with a dash of strategy thrown in, you are so off base in your perceptions. One person took orders from me, and she came on to vote the witch off at the merger, and I never asked her to help me after that. Other than that my alliances are very even, I don't run them like dictatorships. King Halo decided that Eric and Daniel should go, and shredgoddess decided that Dtor should go. So just so you know. I have been in your alliance before you should know I generally am the one taking orders...

I also never wanted to go to the final 2. And you keep telling halo you warned him. Warned him about what exactly? The only time I voted him out was when you told me lies about him, so you warned him about someone you were going to tell lies to? That doesn't make sense. Cause other than that moment I was completely loyal to halo, and the true shady person got my vote at the rest of the tribals until I left. Explain this cause it's not really jiving with me, gurl. I will be upfront I am leaning towards voting shred, I've been with him since day one, so if you wanna slack on this request, by all means. On the other hand if you think you can win me over, also by all means. Cause I don't want you saying later I didn't give you a shot.

Also what do you think your chances are to win this? Just curious.

Good luck, dude. Smile

Shred, hi! Congrats I am so happy for you. Thanks for all the kind words in your statements. I will say I wasn't at all surprised by your betrayals cause I've learned over time there's only like one or two people who will truly stay consistently loyal to me, so no hard feelings there. Eventually everyone goes against me. One thing I do have to ask is, did you PREFER to sit up here next to Agent? This is your question.

Good luck homiesss <3 I will be happy for you both regardless.
Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:15 pm

Vic in this game <3 xoxo
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:54 pm

Oh yeah, just a follow-up to Agent. I was never just taking orders from Chaz. I want to believe we ran the game equally. Neither of us just made a decision and passed it on. The King and Queen talked and decided the best option. I don't know if you know/believe/care about this info though.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:09 pm

SWITZA:

Agent- 2 questions...1) What happened when I was voted out? Before the challenge, you were telling me that JB was the target. But I missed the challenge and when I got back, it was me who was going home. What part did you play in that vote? Did you try to keep me around and get them to vote out JB?

After Stevie left, Chaz told me that I should not associate myself with you and JB because you guys were digging your own graves. I assumed JB would be the first to go since you and Chaz were better friends and maybe he’d spare you? I didn’t have immunity around my neck at the time, so I didn’t want to push for anyone hardcore because I was certainly in no position to be calling shots. All I told Chaz was that I’m going to keep my mouth shut and vote his way. And that helped because soon after Chaz sent me a msg saying "Switza is sending drunk PM’s to everyone so he will go". Here is my confession from that day:

Chaz just told me the vote is going to be for Switza =[

Oh well, if you can't beat them, join them. Sorry Switza, I appreciate your loyalty in this game. I wish things had gone our way, but this lone Agent has to look out for himself by any means necessary. I tried to get them to vote out JB, but they simply see you as the bigger threat.

So that’s basically the gist of what happened the day you left and my part in it. I voted the way I was told, simple as that. I had to in order to gain trust.

2) What lies did you tell me in this game?

Honestly, nothing. I came to realize that you were a very loyal player and I had no reason to lie to you. Before merge, we won all the challenges so we didn’t need to deal with the dramas of TC. After merge, I was fighting an uphill battle against the other side, and you were the last person I would try to be untruthful to. I knew you were on my side and that is all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:21 pm

CHAZ:

I also never wanted to go to the final 2. And you keep telling halo you warned him. Warned him about what exactly? The only time I voted him out was when you told me lies about him, so you warned him about someone you were going to tell lies to? That doesn't make sense. Cause other than that moment I was completely loyal to halo, and the true shady person got my vote at the rest of the tribals until I left. Explain this cause it's not really jiving with me, gurl.

I warned Halo that there was a pecking order in your alliance, and that he was at the bottom of the totem pole. Shred just said in his above post that you weren’t planning on taking Halo far, and I sort of sensed that as well. Nobody will truly know your true intentions, but from what I observed, I came to that conclusion and notified Halo of it. Aside from what I observed, it’s sort of a given that you would be more loyal to Vic and Shred and at the end of the day you would take them further than Halo. Had Halo “taken his chances with me” his position in the game would have been better. Because instead of being 4th in an alliance, he would move up one place to 3rd (me, shred and halo). And he would have had a shot at the final 3 immunity challenge, potentially putting him in the position I’m in right now. That is what I warned Halo about.

I will be upfront I am leaning towards voting shred, I've been with him since day one, so if you wanna slack on this request, by all means. On the other hand if you think you can win me over, also by all means. Cause I don't want you saying later I didn't give you a shot.

Also what do you think your chances are to win this? Just curious.

I don’t expect you to vote for me, I’ve already said in my confession that I’m most likely going to lose. My chances are slim. As a fellow competitor I hope you will see how hard I played this game, and with a lot of passion and desire. Maybe you can respect that? Anyway, back to your questions, for starters we have Vic who will always vote against me no matter what anytime I’m in a final 2 (he always votes for friends: Awkward, and Shred). And then we have Kyndall (if she will be a part of the jury), who will also vote based on likability. Kyndall and I have shared probably 2 sentences the entire time both of us have been at the Hangout. Halo’s vote is up in the air...he did say in one of his PM's that I played the best game. So yeah, I lost this even before the FTC began. But I’ll still try nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:43 pm

Soco wrote:
Okay I'm ready.

Shred, hi! Congrats I am so happy for you. Thanks for all the kind words in your statements. I will say I wasn't at all surprised by your betrayals cause I've learned over time there's only like one or two people who will truly stay consistently loyal to me, so no hard feelings there. Eventually everyone goes against me. One thing I do have to ask is, did you PREFER to sit up here next to Agent? This is your question.

Good luck homiesss <3 I will be happy for you both regardless.

No. But me getting Agent close to me is something I knew I had to do. I neeeded to cover all my bases in this game. I knew that Agent could sweep all these immunities and that his vote may become a wildcard. So I thought it's better to have him on my side then anything.
But no I would rather not be sitting next to Agent. You know that Sandy <3
I just wanna say that Agent thinks he lost coming into FTC. I actually think I am gonna have a harder time. I know that he has 3 Kucha members that were in his alliance alone. That are on the jury. But I am staying strong. Smile
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:49 pm

3 votes are not the majority, 4 are Wink
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:52 pm

lilvic wrote:
Quote :

Good luck Agent. You have a pretty good shot. Shred has an amazing shot to win as well and I hope he does. You two played two COMPLETELY different games and I'm supporting Shredgela. <3

Vic you know how much I appreciated you in this game. You were really awesome and a key factor in everything after the merge.
Just one more TY for everything man. I really mean it <3
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:03 pm

Agent wrote:
3 votes are not the majority, 4 are Wink

Hi my fellow final 2 member Agent. Let me answer you quickly before I get back to the jury Smile

You said you lost FTC before you went in, I could easily say the exact same thing. Anyone can, we have no idea how the jury is gonna vote.

But I will say this
I truly don't think I have any of the early jury Kucha votes. I don't. But I am thinking positive. I am hoping that even though we did not talk much that Stevie, Switza and JB will read what I said and just consider. That is all I am hoping for. No matter who they will vote. I will have nothing but respect for their choice.

I could also say this to you Agent
What if Soco and Halo are mad me in some way or like your game better?
I could easily not have their votes.

That right there is 5 votes. Way more then majority.

The point is either of us could win, either of us could lose.
All I am doing is thinking positive. That 's all I can do at this point. Ya know?

Last edited by Shred on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Right, but all this talk about who has who's vote is rather arbitrary. I was just answering Soco's question of what he thought my chances were.
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:14 pm

Agent wrote:
Right, but all this talk about who has who's vote is rather arbitrary. I was just answering Soco's question of what he thought my chances were.

I was also answering Soco's question Smile . I just wanted them to know how I felt on that situation. That's all. I wanted them to that I am just as unsure as you Agent. I truly am nervous. Truly am ha ha.

Last edited by Shred on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:16 pm

Thank you both. Great answers from both of you. I think I've voted based on friendship once, typically I do try to separate them. Honestly you're both friends, though, only the situation here is should I vote based on alliance? I can tell you that I will not do that. It's gonna be a very hard vote but I will say it's nice that you both still have your humility. <3

You should not envy our positions as jurors right now. At least for most of us this will be one of the hardest votes yet. 2 strategies I respect and know from experience are both worthy of wins. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:28 pm

thanks Agent and sorry again Shred for no questions. Please don't take that to mean you don't have a shot at my vote. I think the first game I made jury was Bettis and I voted Hammy over Tommy based on loyalty. It was a dumb vote as Tommy pwned that game. So I've vowed since that time not to vote simply based on who I was aligned with in the game. I do look at both sides equally and pretty much take myself out of the equation.
Back to top Go down
Firebolt102890

Firebolt102890

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:05 pm

heeeey

Both of you: List the top 3 things you did to STAY STRONG in this game

Shradgina: You're sitting next to someone who (from what I understand) came back from a 6-3 alliance disadvantage to make F2, why shouldn't I vote for him?

Agenetalia: I turned on you after the merge. You seemed pissed. How loyal did you plan on being to me before then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jury in session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jury in session
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next