feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback

Forum to play Survivor

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 5 confessionals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
switza

switza

Episode 5 confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Episode 5 confessionals   Episode 5 confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 pm

I won't be here Monday, so I think our best chance is to play me tonight (even though I probably won't be here) to give us the most solid group of 4 tomorrow. I'd rather lose 1/2 than 2/2. Even though losing 2 of these people wouldn't be a bad thing necessarily.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 confessionals   Episode 5 confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:13 pm

You've got to be kidding me.

We somehow pulled out our 5th straight victory. Has any tribe in the history of any IMDb Survivor done this? I don't know.

I basically had no expectations on this one and thought we'd lose for sure. I mean it involved all 4 people having to do something. Fortunately, their tribe wasn't on completely. So Mark and I were enough.

Tomorrow should be Agent, Stevie and JB who should probably win another against probably soco, halo and dtor.

Agent, Stevie and myself have all now dominated a challenge and basically won single-handedly. So I don't know that any of us will necessarily be thought of as a challenge threat. So we could legitimately make it to F3 and have a free-for-all final challenge.
Back to top Go down
StevieMc

StevieMc

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 confessionals   Episode 5 confessionals Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:07 am

That would have been a beautiful F3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 confessionals   Episode 5 confessionals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 confessionals
Page 1 of 1