feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback

Forum to play Survivor

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 4 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
switza

switza

Episode 4 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Episode 4 Confessionals   Episode 4 Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:38 pm

Here is a question: why sign up for a game if you have no plans to do anything? Seriously, I hate inactives when I host, but it could actually be worse as a contestant. Why should Agent, Stevie and I continue to carry these rotting carcasses? Jason has never been on the thread. Vic always has an excure, even though he is on the Hangout during challenges. Kyndall does what Kyndall always does. Mark did show up to help with 1 challenge.

If you know you have a busy schedule, why sign up for games? Do I want to lose challenges? No. Do I want people who don't care about the game to continue, while people on the other tribe who show to play keep getting voted off? No.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Confessionals   Episode 4 Confessionals Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:49 am

Challenge 4 was at the same time as the challenge I was hosting for L2. Coincidentally, both challenges were live, interactive, post a question, first to post answer wins a point type of challenges. Pretty much impossible to host this type of challenge while trying to compete in the same type of challenge. So anyway, I was once again pretty worthless to my tribe.

Speaking of the tribe, Vic and JB were both late in getting on for the challenge. Not to mention the challenge was based on info that was PM'd to each member of the tribe. Basically it was Stevie and Agent with half the clues they needed to win the challenge versus the other tribe.

And guess who won??? Of course we won our 4th straight challenge. Before the challenge I was trying to switch up the players competing; but because there's so many inactives, we couldn't even get that accomplished. So next challenge will be quite an issue. Mark, Kyndall and Jason have to compete, plus 1 more. Who knows if Mark will be able to make a second straight challenge. I have a hard time believing we'll win the next challenge.

But even if we lose the rest of the tribal challenges, we're up 6-4 at merge. Who knows how the post-merge game would go. Stevie and I talked briefly today. He wants to stick together because nobody else will want him around. We'll see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Confessionals   Episode 4 Confessionals Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Here is what we have remaining...

switza - I trust him about 80%, but he's known to overthink and make drastic moves to be seen as a power player when it is unnecessary.

Stevie - I would think he's loyal to Agent and myself, because I guess nobody really likes the guy??? I'm not sure what is up with that, as he seems like a decent fellow to me. Who knows???

Agent - Good ally thus far. He says he'd like to stick together and take Stevie along as a patsy; because nobody would vote for him to win. Agent approached me before the game and suggested working together, so I have to believe he is legit in wanting to stick it out with me.

Jason - Has never logged on to the site

Kyndall - When teams were selected she said she'd work with me but didn't want me to turn on her. She is usually loyal to me, but also is close with soco. If we lose a couple challenges while still in tribe I'd prefer to keep her over Vic or JB.

Vic - He said he'd be loyal and that his word is solid. I trust him a bit, but believe he is more loyal to Agent than to me. He could also see that Stevie, Agent and myself are bonding over the challenges and feel like an outsider.

JB - He has shown up consistently to the challenges, and Stevie wants him as number 4 with Agent, he and I. Agent says that JB is a pretty simple player and not to worry about him flipping to the other side.

Mark - Was apart of the original alliance suggested to me by Halo/Chaz. He seemed good with it, so I think that he should be good with me.

On the other side is...

Chaz - Approached me first about working together. I think at this point I would not be in his F2 plans. I'd like to work with him but that would mean basically stabbing my entire tribe in the back.

Halo - Same as Chaz.

Dtor/Daniel/Shred - I think that Halo and Chaz have been using them for majority votes. One of them will be gone. They've probably moved above me on the trust ladder for Halo/Chaz.

So to make it to the end, I'll either stab Halo and Chaz, the first 2 to approach me about the game. in the back, or some combination of Agent, Stevie, Kyndall, Vic and JB. Like I said at the beginning, I tend to overthink things and try to make a drastic move when it probably isn't necessary.

We'll see. It should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4 Confessionals   Episode 4 Confessionals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1