feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback

Forum to play Survivor

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My confessionals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shred

Shred

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:23 am

THIS GAME IS GROSS. LIKE WTF AT OUR TRIBE. I am sorry if I cannot be in every challenge. Like wtf. The last vote should not have happened. At all. Wrong person went and now I am low on the totum pole.
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:43 pm

Ugh okay so I thought I was back up the totem pole but last tribal it was not how I thought it was gonna go Sad Daniel was an ally and it sucked to see him go. I have to win immunity for my team. I have to. Or it could be over Sad and I wanna stay!!
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:12 pm

*Cries ala Stephenie* It's so hard to always be on the losing team. There is nothing I can do to help my team and no matter what we do bad. This pre merge has been like an never ending nightmare. Sad
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:23 pm

Stay strong <3
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunoutback.forumotion.com
Shred

Shred

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:48 pm

TY Max <3 it's hard though. Sad
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:20 am

Don't forget to vote
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:43 pm

*Jumps to ground in tears*
This tie IMO was the move of the pre merge. I feel more confident but I don't wanna get too confident. But AHHHH that tribal was so awesome <3
I think Kucha feels they are easily the winners. But I play to win and I want to do just that.
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:51 pm

*Jumps up and won exited* I made the merge *Looks around* Omw I felt like such an underdog pre merge but I did it. I made it. It feels so great to be in this amazing game and I am so happy to still be in the game. I want to win so bad. So bad.
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:55 pm

Okay so I got a message from a Kucha member.
I am really hoping that my connections to the others in Kucha will keep me around in this game for a while. People like me. I am social and fun <3 at least I hope. *Looks around*
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:33 pm

happy you're having fun =]
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:31 pm

So I read the tribal and I am really happy that vote off went as plan! I knew I could trust my frands <3
I still feel like an underdog but I have stayed positive up until this point and I am gonna keep being that way.
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Alicia is starting to get an attitude.
But thankfully Debb shut her up. Never mess with the queen of rawks <3
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:43 pm

Switza really pissed me the feck off with his comment about people not caring. Just because I have no interest in anyway with working with him does not mean I don't care about this game. I want to win BADLY.
I am doing alot more then people think in this game.
I am gonna ENJOY sending his ass home.
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:02 am

* STANDS ON MY CONFESSIONALS AND STARTS TO YALL LIKE NAONKA*
Who does Switza think he is?
*GIVES ANGRY EYES*
He wants to get Kucha back together and vote me out? What did I ruffle his feathers in some way.
HE IS SO FAT
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:03 am

Okay I feel better now <3 I am just gonna cross my fingers that my good luck continues in this game.
I have to make Maralyn Hershey proud.
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:32 am

Switza is soooo serious. He is wondering if he was voted out... no we kept you *eyes* and he needs to get off his high and mighty crap. Kyndall <3 she needs to stay strong.
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Okay thrilled to see Switza gone. He was a pain in my ass and a threat to MY game *Gets all Russell like*. GOOD BYE. Enjoy the jury house.
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:39 pm

Okay now for the challenges. I missed both of the last challenges. But really winning immunities is the small picture. Winning the game is the BIG picture. I am gonna be at the next challenge though and hope to kick some ass.
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:58 pm

I am looking to take away ALL of Agent's X's.
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:32 pm

I AM LIVID ABOUT THE CHALLENGE. LIVID. SO UNFAIR. AGENT IS OFF TO WIN IMMUNITY NOW CAUSE OF CRAP DEFAULT. UGH so upset.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Take it back now. lol
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:07 am

I take it back. I am sorry Maxx <3
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Okay so my plan to get rid of Soco has not fully went through yet. Ugh. I tried to make a major power play in this game. Now Soco is pissed.
Soco would have beaten me though. *cries* I wanna win so bad and I am making everyone mad.
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:01 pm

*Hairtoss* I hope that Halo learned his lesson. He was cocky and thought he was getting to the end so easily. WHATEVER at him.
Yas I have made errors in this game. But I own up to them ya know? I have played hard and like I have said before I have social connections. I respect these people and like them and when you show that that is what people treat you back <3
I have to win. Have to.
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:41 pm

*Dances* I am the last Ogakor member <3
This is insane. I am in theh final 3. Pre merge I was barely hanging on but I used my social skills and created a few lies to keep me around. Post merge I have made some tough choices but overall I am so proud the way I have played this game.
Now I just gotta win <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: My confessionals   My confessionals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My confessionals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next