feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback

Forum to play Survivor

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Am I the moron?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StevieMc

StevieMc

Am I the moron? Empty
PostSubject: Am I the moron?   Am I the moron? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:49 pm

Currently my head is all over the place with my tribe. I approached Agent on the first day to make an alliance because I have seen him in games in the past and he seems really interesting. He's also one of the few people I have never worked with before and I always like to try and mix it up with my alliances. He said yes and suggested switza and JB as the 3rd and 4th members. I happily agreed because, again, I had never worked with them. He said he had spoken to both of them and that they were on board, but when I spoke to switza he basically said no. He said that Agent had already approached him with a majority alliance (consisiting of Agent, Vic, Mark, Kyndall and switza), but that he would try and do all he could to help me stay as long as possible. I don't even know whtat to think haha - if that's true then how dumb can these people be? Kyndall, Mark and Vic didn't even show for the first challenge and why would Agent lie to me at all? I can see why you would agree to make an alliance if someone offered it, because saying no makes you an immediate target, but then why try to build it up if it isn't real? The alternative is that switza is lying, but that makes no sense either. The worrying thing is that these people are experienced so I can't see them being morons as they appear so I am starting to wonder if I am the moron lol!

At the minute I am trusting Agent because even if lying to me was his original plan I think he can see that Jason, Vic, etc. are pointless in keeping around cause they haven't shown up at all. I've alerted JB to the situation, but he seems like a man of little words so I don't know if I trust him at all. When I came into the game and saw the castlist I thought my chances were minimal, and I still think that, but I am going to try and keep my eyes open for all opportunities.
Back to top Go down

Am I the moron?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback :: Confessionals :: StevieMc-
Jump to: