feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback

Forum to play Survivor

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I like Rawks

Go down 
+4
Shred
Angie
Max
Agent
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Agent

Agent

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Pre-Game

Hay thar. Can't wait for this shit to start. The cast looks fabulous. I will be of course juggling several alliances until I finally shoot myself in the foot <3 Here are the people that I've approached/want an alliance with:

. EricFat
. soco-81
. dude86-2 (ugh @ you being the fat Dude and not Andrew)
. DanielB17
. JwiseN
. lilvic101
. Celesticbliss
. shred-com
. Firebolt102890
. StevieMc
. AgentZeR0
. JB_is_awesome
. Dtor0903
. switza
. Halo
. Spooky33

As you can see that's like almost half the cast lol.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:42 am

I also now have an alliance with Switza. He's sort of an introvert when it comes to games (which is a good thing). The less social you are, the better for me. As long as I can count on you to show up and vote. Plus, he's good at challenges, and if he's on my tribe I can definitely benefit from that.

The one mistake I made in HvV that ultimately cost me was putting too much trust into certain "friends" (Allie, Haley). I'm not going to be making the same mistake in this game. I trust no one 100%, and this time I'll definitely be way more mindful in what I choose to share with people; be it friend or foe. Only Agent will know what Agent is truly up to.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:49 pm

DAY 1

Kucha:

. lilvic101 - Deborah Eaton
. Celesticbliss - Kimmi Kappenberg
. switza - Jeff Varner
. JB_is_awesome - Alicia Calaway
. StevieMc - Nick Brown
. JwiseN - Michael Skupin
. Firebolt102890 - Rodger Bingham
. AgentZeR0 - Elisabeth Filarski

My tribe aint so bad. Lol @ me being one of my most hated Survivors. Who cares though.

As soon as I logged on, Stevie was the first to PM me for an alliance. I of course accepted his offer. The thing with Stevie is that I'm sure he feels like he's on the outside. He's not apart of the Hangout, and if we go to TC he could be target # 1.

But keeping someone like Stevie longer in this game can be of benefit; it can take the target off of me.

I'm glad I got Switza, Firebutt and Vic on my tribe. I'm going to try and form a core alliance of us four, with Stevie as my 5th (but the other people don't need to know about Stevie being with me).

And Jswineflu will no doubt gun for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:05 pm

Ok I got JB on board to join me. The only people I don't have an alliance with are Kyndall and Jason lolz.

This can either be a good thing, or a very bad thing.

Experience will tell me it's a good thing. As long as I don't come off as the guy with 50 alliances. I got to watch what I say to people so they don't end up sharing notes.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:27 pm

DAY 2

Alright, I've managed to make a core 5-member alliance of myself, Vic, Switza, Mark and Kyndall.

I also have a side alliance with JB and Stevie.

We'll see how everything plays out.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:48 am

We won. Very surprising considering HALF OF MY TRIBE IS INACTIVE. I was *facepalming* so much during the challenge. To be stuck on a tribe full of inactives two games in a row really sucks balls. If you're not going to play the game then don't fucking sign up for it. So ~frustrating~ because I'm sure they will cost us a lot down the road. This is only the beginning.

On the bright side though, having these inactives means that TC will be very straight forward. It also means that no one else can challenge me for the position of top dog on this tribe. I'm working on getting Switza, JB and Stevie all wrapped around my finger. So far, so good.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:53 am

hopefully this game will run a little faster than your last =], lol
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunoutback.forumotion.com
Agent

Agent

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:54 am

Switza was also mentioning that he was very close with Kyndall. That is not good. I can't have two people being very close to eachother on my tribe. So the sooner I split them up the better.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:38 pm

DAY 3

I like how my tribe has to wait until the challenge to find out who was voted out from the other tribe. Feels more like the actual Survivor game. Gj Max!

Kyndall finally decided it was time to show up *eye roll* We also got Vic participating in tonight's challenge. So maybe we won't suck as much as we did last night despite the win. Jason and Mark are still stuck in some gay cave and who knows if they will ever make an apperance. Probably never.

Looking forward to making it 2 wins in a row. Mmhmm.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:40 pm

DAY 4

We need to keep up this winning streak, but unfortunately I think only Stevie and I will show up for tonight's challenge. Fail.

Unless by some miracle Kyndall and Jason show up, we are screwed. Jason has become dead weight, and Kyndall just occasionally shows up and is all like "hey guys ^_^", but when it comes to challenge time she decides to hibernate like a fat bear.

Vic is also useless. I lost count at how many times he's posted "Sit me out guys". I'M SO OVER YOUR FACE VICTOR.

Mark might show up. Who knows. I think out of the retard bunch he is slowly starting to pull his weight.

So yeah, Kyndall, Jason and Vic are all pathetic in this game <3
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:55 pm

Yay @ us (me, Switza, and Stevie again) beating the dysfunctional tribe 3 times in a row. It's funny because we got like 30 inactives, yet they keep losing lol.

I'm hoping we can Pagong them.

Stevie got a bit paranoid today after we won the challenge. He was all like "Sooo R WE STILL COOL with our alliance? We R going all the way, right?" He kept asking me over and over. He acts like this when we're on a winning streak. I'd hate to imagine him if we had lost 3 challenges in a row o_o

I just kept nodding my head at everything he asked so he could go away. And it worked.

My only concern is that him and Switza could be closer to each other than either are to me. But I won't worry about all of that yet, I'll bask in the sun and continue to enjoy this win streak.

Wake me up when I win the entire thing.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:30 pm

DAY 5

OMW @ Eric being voted off. I completely did not expect that. T.ears. I was hoping to meet up with him once we merged and go all the way to the F.2.

Lol we won again. How embarrassing for the other tribe that they keep losing to a 3-man team.

Vic coming in half-way into the challenge and being all "O_O WTF IS GOING ON" Rolling Eyes You are so useless Vic lol. Go collect bugs or something.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:52 pm

DAY I LOST COUNT

MERGE! Yay.

Right now I am sort of in a predicament. On one side, Soco, Halo and Shred are counting on my loyalty. On the other side, I have an alliance with Stevie, JB and Switza. The thing is, I only made an alliance with Soco and Halo before the game began. Shred, on the other hand, decided to contact me last night and ask for safety. He thought I would forget the fact that he ignored all my requests for an alliance prior to the game Rolling Eyes. He’s certainly very sneaky, and I’ll play along for now and make him feel safe.

I have to choose a side and stick with it. It ultimately comes down to who I can beat in the end. I’m throwing friendships out of the window for this game.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:43 pm

JB is asking me if he can win the endurance challenge. It has come down to just me vs. him right now.

I want to win, but if I let JB win that can secure his trust even more. He will do anything I tell him to. Plus I'm not really in danger, so giving up immunity won't be that big of a deal.

On the other hand, I would like to win the first individual challenge just because I can.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:24 pm

I need to blindside Soco. He's too damn good in these games. I already learned my lesson in S.38 that Soco cannot be beaten, no matter how hard you try.

I'm sorry Bff <33

Now the only thing is convincing Mark and Vic to vote for Soco o_o Vic is going to be hard to sway.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:00 pm

I don't know if this will work. Something tells me one of those fucktards (Vic, Mark) will fuck it up lol. Imagine if that happens? My bare ass will be hanging out and I'd be soooo next to go.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:11 pm

**** VOTE ****

Soco. Sorry gurl, nothing personal. Just playing to win.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:12 pm

And just like I predicted, someone went to Soco and informed him of the vote.

Rolling Eyes @ that someone.

I will find out who snitched about the vote. Whoever you are, you.are.an.idiot.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:22 pm

Just to ensure I have the votes locked, I have GONE TO EVERYONE ABOUT THE VOTE. Except for Kyndall...I'm letting Switza take care of her.

I have told everyone the same b.s. - that Soco is hard to beat bla bla bla. And I promised them all that I'd take them far if they vote with me. Promises which I do not intend on keeping.

So there you have it. I haven't placed all my eggs in one basket, if I can get one of Soco's friends to swing (Shred, Vic, Halo, Mark), I can pull this off. My cards have been exposed, so I might as well just play dirty.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:51 pm

K prediction time:

lilvic101 - Steve
Celesticbliss - Steve
soco-81 - Steve
Halo - Steve
shred-com - Steve

switza - Soco
JB_is_awesome - Soco
StevieMc - Soco
Firebolt102890 - Soco
AgentZeR0 - Soco

Fuck me. Why is this turning out to be a tie???? Oh Em Gee.
Back to top Go down
Angie
Admin
Angie

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Heyyyyy Agent!!
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Ok Mark and his fat vadge voted for Stevie too.

*sigh*

I'm playing with a bunch of idiots. When Soco wins again I'm going to point at all of them and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Angie
Admin
Angie

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:59 pm

Yah I'm doing fine thanks for asking, seems like you are stressing out, sucks. I totally understand where you are coming from.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:59 pm

Oh heyyy Angie Smile I didn't see you there <3
Back to top Go down
Angie
Admin
Angie

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:03 am

HIIII!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I like Rawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I like Rawks
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback :: Confessionals :: AgentZeR0-
Jump to: