feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback

Forum to play Survivor

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jury in session

Go down 
+6
lilvic
switza
Halo
Agent
Shred
Max
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Agent

Agent

Jury in session - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:01 pm

MARK:

Both of you: List the top 3 things you did to STAY STRONG in this game

1.Shred and I taking out Halo + Chaz. Like I said earlier, the situation with Shred was analogous to Chris in Vanuatu when all his allies were voted out. Shred = Eliza. I constantly went to Chaz, Vic and Shred (and I even came to you with wall of words) with ideas, hoping to find a tiny little crack within their alliance, I didn’t think it would be possible since they were very tight. But Shred finally realized the benefit of taking out Chaz. Shred is a wee bit emotional and I knew he didn’t fancy labels such as "Chazbot" (something which I kept calling everyone on the other side), he wanted to prove so otherwise and it worked. Plus I knew if I can get Shred there would be a possibility of also having Vic with us (since Shred and Vic were allied). Vic proved useful in helping us take out Halo and Chaz.

2. Keeping my mouth shut when I did not have immunity (and trust me it's very hard for me to keep my mouth shut at times). That was the perfect time for them to take me out, but I just laid low that round and unfortunately allowed Switza to self-destruct. I didn’t want my closest ally to leave, it sucked. But I had no choice. Switza was not a threat what so ever to them, he said he would be absent for 2 days. But Chaz and his allies voted him out regardless, and that gave me a life line – I went on to win all the remaining immunity challenges. Strategic wise, I believe it was a woeful mistake by the opposition in not taking me out when I was vulnerable. But I made full use of their mistake.

3. And finally I cannot overlook my immunity streak. I mentioned earlier that winning immunity was an added bonus, for it allowed me time to approach everyone and attempt to alter the course of the game.

So in conclusion, aligning with Shred, playing a calm, cool and collected game when required, and my immunity run were the 3 things that definitely helped me out post-merge (cause let’s face it I was doomed otherwise).

Agenetalia: I turned on you after the merge. You seemed pissed. How loyal did you plan on being to me before then?

I was more annoyed than pissed off. I genuinely wanted an alliance with you after HvV. You told me prior to the game that I should just tell you how to vote as long as I took you far, and that it what I had in mind. In an ideal world had you remained loyal to Kucha, me, you, Switza, JB and Stevie would have made up the final 5. I knew Vic would flip no matter what, I kept telling people that before merge (and I should’ve taken him out). So you would have been guaranteed a final 5 position if that answers your question. But when you messed up, I had to think of other alternatives (Halo, Shred).
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Firebolt102890 wrote:
heeeey

Both of you: List the top 3 things you did to STAY STRONG in this game

Shradgina: You're sitting next to someone who (from what I understand) came back from a 6-3 alliance disadvantage to make F2, why shouldn't I vote for him?

Hi Mark

Oh man only 3 times where I had to stay strong? Ha ha

1. The Ogakor loses - Every single challenge pre merge our team was losing. Most of the time we were losing BADLY. It was sad to see our team getting down to nothing. But I stayed strong every challenge and came on to help my team to win. It was just never enough. Everytime we lost I had to stay strong because it seemed like there was alway something setting me back man.

The first loss was easy. Andrew left and I was okay with that. It was a group choice ya know? But then that is where the road got rocky pre merge for me and I had to stay strong so many times.

The 2nd loss for us was hard, Spooky was someone I really did trust and that night everyone told me Dtor was going. But then I get on and everyone decided to change to Spooky. I thought it was a bad move but I had no time to try to change people's minds. Spooky was already gone Sad

The 3rd loss my frand Erac left. It was so hard because I truly thought he was secure and all of a sudden he was going home. Again I had no time to fight for him.

The 4th loss I was told that Dtor would be going. I even voted that way but then boom all of a sudden Daniel was gone and there I was sitting on the outs. Or at least I thought I was. But again I had to stay strong. I never ever ooked down on anything. I stayed upbeat.

The 5th loss was the low for me pre merge. I recieved 2 votes from Halo(which showed how amazing he was and how loyal he was to his alliances) and Dtor. And I even had past votes! I was like oh man I am through unless I figure something out. I talked to Soco so much that night. He ended up tying the vote and because Dtor had a couple more past votes then I we went after him. Dtor was voted off for more past votes.

So you see Mark. The pre merge was all about me staying strong. 5 rounds in a row.

2. You quitting - Mark the night you quit I was actually really upset. You were someone I always knew I could trust. You're such a good frand man and I always knew you had my back. Then you quit and I was down Sad again I had to stay strong.

3. The night Vic could not vote - That was one of the worst. My plan was fully working that boom all of a sudden the vote was tied cause of Vic's computer. Soco goddess ended up staying and I had to stay strong cause I was afraid people may go after me. It was hard Sad

Why should you vote for me over Agent?
Good question man.
Yes Agent won those challenges and he did fantastic. But I had to come back from disadvantages to make final 2 from day 1.
Ogakor lost 5 of those immunties in a row. I could have gone anytime but I held on and believed in myself. And despite many problems I made the merge. Then we merged 7-3. Ogakor had 3 members. Kucha had a huge 7. But Ogakor were able to be strong. I was in the 3 minority yet I was able to get through Kucha despite it seeming impossible. Nobody ever would think pre merge or even at the merge that a Ogakor could ever make final 2. But I kept at it. I tried and never stopped trying.
There was also sooo many difficult moments late merge. With Soco staying after I voted him (cause he could have easily been really mad and go after me). I only had immunity one time Mark. One time. I had to get to the end by strategy and socially.
I almost went pre merge, felt on the outs at times pre merge, went into the merge 7-3 and had some of the hardest and amazing players to go against. I believed and made final 2.

I hope that answered your question Mark Smile I really do.

Last edited by Shred on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:11 pm

We still need to hear from JB and Stevie
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunoutback.forumotion.com
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Not to take anything away from Shred, but I feel like his responses are meant to illicit a sense of pity. He basically gives a rundown of every vote, and then ends it with some sort of "It was really sad for me to see you leave Sad " line. Giving a rundown of every vote and why it made him feel sad is not a proper way to advertise your influence in the game strategically.

Also,

Quote :
Then we merged 7-3. Ogakor had 3 members. Kucha had a huge 7. But Ogakor were able to be strong. I was in the 3 minority yet I was able to get through Kucha despite it seeming impossible.

When merge came, you guys (Ogakor) were never in the minority. It was apparent before merge that Kyndall and Vic would definitely flip...Mark was 50/50. So if anything, you guys were sitting pretty numerically, and that doesn't really paint a picture of you having to overcome an immense obstacle the way I had to. Just thought I'd point that out since you said "despite it seeming impossible" in there. What was the impossible aspect? As if Vic and Kyndall would stick with me over Chaz.
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Agent wrote:
Not to take anything away from Shred, but I feel like his responses are meant to illicit a sense of pity. He basically gives a rundown of every vote, and then ends it with some sort of "It was really sad for me to see you leave Sad " line. Giving a rundown of every vote and why it made him feel sad is not a proper way to advertise your influence in the game strategically.

Also,

Quote :
Then we merged 7-3. Ogakor had 3 members. Kucha had a huge 7. But Ogakor were able to be strong. I was in the 3 minority yet I was able to get through Kucha despite it seeming impossible.

When merge came, you guys (Ogakor) were never in the minority. It was apparent before merge that Kyndall and Vic would definitely flip...Mark was 50/50. So if anything, you guys were sitting pretty numerically, and that doesn't really paint a picture of you having to overcome an immense obstacle the way I had to. Just thought I'd point that out since you said "despite it seeming impossible" in there. What was the impossible aspect? As if Vic and Kyndall would stick with me over Chaz.

I am not trying to have anyone to give me pity. I am trying to answer these questions as best as I can. I am not gonna apologize for trying in these questions Agent. I reallly care about this game and every question from everybody I am trying to answer as honest as possible. I wanna do this the best as I can possibly do.

Actually Agent you are wrong, I never got told pe merge that those 3 were gonna flip. I had spoken to Mark and Vic very briefly pre merge but we got split early man like right away. And you never know who is gonna go with who in this game. You could have easily struck a deal with Kyndall and she could have easily been a vote for you. How would I know? What I do know is that Ogakor was down and out. We were down 3 members and I had to do the best I could to even get to the merge. I had 5 tribals to get by just right away man.

But Agent I am not gonna answer you anymore Smile nothing against you. You are a good frand but I am not here to answer how you want me to answer. I am here to my personal best at all times. It's all I can do.
Back to top Go down
JB_is_awesome

JB_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:03 pm

I just read through the last page and I now have my questions:

first though, both of you, Give me a rundown of what happened after I left. F6 on.

Agent:
According to the last page you tried to get me voted out before Switza. Why did you turn on me like that?

Shred: What did you do to further yourself in this game and why should I vote for you?
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:23 pm

JB_is_awesome wrote:
I just read through the last page and I now have my questions:

Shred: What did you do to further yourself in this game and why should I vote for you?

Hi JB!

Well pre merge in episode 5 I was really in danger of going home. I had 2 votes against me even. It was pretty horrible. I had to make sure the vote was a tie or I would be out right then and there. So I talked to Soco like for a long while and REALLY played up that Dtor was a massive snake. I knew that Dtor had more votes then me and he was the only person in the game that I could get by with a tie. After talking with Soco and really really trying hard Soco voted with me and Dtor ended up getting voted out. That was a huge move to get me forward dude. If I had not done that I would never even seen the light of merge.

I also did my best at all times to be really tight with everyone, in this games social skills are so important. In my opinion being a social player is one of the most important aspects of the game. I truly liked everyone so I never had to be fake nice. So that was pure awesome. I think everyone liked me and I am really proud of my social aspect of the game. That def helped me out majorly to move forward.

Another thing that helped me move foward was building a bridge with Agent. He was on an immunity run and I knew I had to have him on my side if I wanted true numbers in this game. So I did what I had to do and me and Agent worked together towards the end on votes. Some of you Kucha members (Stevie, Switza and JB) you were all about giving you Kucha members a chance. I was all about that. I truly was.

Another move to get me move forward was getting Soco out. It sucked but it had to be done if I wanted to move up and have that chance to win. I truly think that move played a huge role in everything past the final 6. It helped me get to the final 2 to where I sit right now. Smile

JB I know you are a past Kucha member. But all I ask is to give me a chance. Read everything through and through. I know you will make the best choice man. I know you all will.

Thanks for reading JB.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:26 pm

JB:

According to the last page you tried to get me voted out before Switza. Why did you turn on me like that?

I didn’t turn on you. You and Switza were good as gone after Stevie left. I couldn’t change that outcome no matter how hard I tried. That was both good and bad news for me. Good news because it meant that after they took the two of you out they would focus on me, so I had a bit of time. Bad news was that I was losing two of my closest allies. The only reason why I wanted Switza to stay was because I felt obligated to repay him after he gave me his immunity. It was a very noble gesture on Switza’s part, and I felt like I had to in turn help him out. I repay those who help me out. I didn’t go out of my way to maliciously take you out. I spoke to the opposition and sort of got a feel for who they were voting for, and that was Switza. So yeah, I never turned on you in the sense that I wanted you gone for personal reasons or because I hated you. It was nothing like that. But rather, I wanted to reciprocate Switza’s generous act. Had you done the same for me, I would’ve tried my hardest for you to stay as well. I appreciated your loyalty. I hope you didn’t take it the wrong way; I wanted to go to the end with you guys.

Give me a rundown of what happened after I left. F6 on.

Ok,

Kyndall – Shred and I decided to take out Chaz at final 6. This was a big breakthrough for me in the game as I was able to work with a former Ogakor member in taking out the biggest threat in this game. We discussed it thoroughly and we thought Vic was on board too. Unfortunately, Vic did not vote. There was a tie between Chaz and Kyndall, and in the subsequent tie breaker challenge, Chaz came out top and Kyndall left as a result.

Halo – I won immunity again, so I felt like Shred would most likely go. But him and I discussed targeting Halo, and this time we knew that Vic wouldn’t have a problem voting with us. He wasn’t as strongly attached to Halo as he was to Chaz. The 3 of us voted off Halo.

Chaz – I win immunity, and thank god! I was in the final 4 with 3 girls who were very tight and there is no doubt in my mind that they would have voted for me – yes even Shred would have taken that route. I spoiled the part for them by having them turn on one another now. The vote was obvious, Chaz was hands down the biggest threat, so he needed to go.

Vic – He decided to quit as soon as I started scoring more points in the final challenge. Notice how he showed up for the challenge, was trying hard to win it, but walked away as soon as he realized he couldn’t win. Bye Victor.

I hope my answers satisfied you.
Back to top Go down
StevieMc

StevieMc

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:31 pm

Hi guys! Congratulations to both of you on making F2 - very well deserved!

I don't have an actual jury questions I'm afraid - sorry about that - I already know who my vote is for and I apologise now to whoever isn't getting it for not giving you a chance, but my mind is made up Smile
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:33 pm

StevieMc wrote:
Hi guys! Congratulations to both of you on making F2 - very well deserved!

I don't have an actual jury questions I'm afraid - sorry about that - I already know who my vote is for and I apologise now to whoever isn't getting it for not giving you a chance, but my mind is made up Smile

Hi Stevie. TY man.
If you have any questions ask away though. I will be happy to answer any.
Back to top Go down
StevieMc

StevieMc

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:36 pm

I genuinely don't have any lol. I feel that you have both argued your point very well and I feel as though I have gotten my head around your game so it just comes down to one deciding factor for me Smile

Also, just like to say, that Maralyn and Elisabeth were my two favourite players in the Outback!
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Thanks Stevie <3

Maxine, can we start posting closing statements now?
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:54 pm

You can do closing statements, and the jurors have a few hours to wrap up what they need to say/ask
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:18 pm

Quote :
Vic – He decided to quit as soon as I started scoring more points in the final challenge. Notice how he showed up for the challenge, was trying hard to win it, but walked away as soon as he realized he couldn’t win. Bye Vict

Gurl. I didn't quit until you won. Once you gained your 6th (?) point, the game was over. I wanted to quit asap before you had a chance to vote out Shred.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:32 pm

What makes you think I was taking you to the finals? 0__________________0

My closing statement will be up shortly.
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:46 pm

mmmmmmmhm gurl.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:51 am

I wrote up a long closing statement last night, but I pressed F5 by accident and the entire thing was gone. Ugh. And it was getting late so I had to hit the bed as I wake up 6am to go to work. Sorry to keep you guys waiting.

But Shred hasn't posted anything yet either, so I guess that's ok. I'm at work right now, I'll get to it after I'm off. Smile
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:32 pm

CLOSING STATEMENT:

In closing I’d just like to say first and foremost that this game lived up to its name – it was certainly a FUN ride! And I know it got a bit out of hand at times with some unnecessary drama, but everything was strictly for gaming purpose and I hope no one has taken anything personal. I am friends with each and every one of you, so I definitely do not hold any grudges or resentments. Having said that, I don’t think I would have changed the way I played this game. I am very satisfied with myself. I have incorporated everything into it: my vast experience from past games, my winning mentality both on and off the field, and most importantly my determination. I never gave up even when it seemed like there was no hope for me at all. I showed up each and every day making sure that my neck was safe. Some of you might not care much for someone winning a lot of challenges, but ultimately they are a big part of any game. You can’t neglect hard work and effectiveness. And I don’t need to sit here to tell you guys that I cannot strategize on the side line as well. Because I can and I certainly did a lot of it in this game. I am no stranger to any of you; you guys know that when it comes to games I am known more for my strategic gameplay than for my ability to win challenges.

I appreciate that some of you have actually taken the time to put personal relations/feelings aside and evaluate how each finalist got to where they did. There’s nothing more awful than trying to plea your case to ears that are shut. It’s really is frustrating and I have dealt with those types of individuals so many times in the past. So thank you.

Also, Angie GJ at hosting! Max you too <3

Anyway, I wish Shred the best of luck.

*Elisabeth signs off to take her job as HBIC on The View*
Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:01 pm

Good luck on The View, gurl. Good game and no hard feelings. Smile
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:15 pm

in all honesty, i loved this cast and couldn't have hosted a successful season without each of you and angies' support
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:16 pm

i would really love to announce the winner tonight
so, if you can try to check the board around 9
to see if shred did his closing and vote, that would be really awesome
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:22 pm

My closing statement :

Sorry everyone it took so long to post. I truly wanted to take a night to really think about what I really wanted to say. This is my last chance to say something to everyone and I really wanna make sure I make it worthwhile for me and everyone.

First off I truly had more fun in this game then any game I have played. I know Agent will laugh at me and say "Shred you did not play in many games before " <3 but really despite all the drama towards the end I never enjoyed myself so much in one game. I found myself wrapped up in it all and truly caring about it every step of the way. Honestly it kinda took me a back at how much I cared about it. Sometimes I thought.... Bobby why do you care about an online game so much? But I truly truly did.

Every single person in this game was amazing to play with. And I truly hope nobody goes out of this game with hard feelings. I had to make some hard moves at times but I hope they understand that it was for me and how I can move forward in this game. If I actually hurt any of your feelings I am sorry. I really truly mean that. I think of every single person in this game as a friend.

This game was difficult but I loved the challenge of it. I m so proud I could get an Ogakor to a final 2. We should have been out a long time ago but it shows you that you can never give up in this game and even though I sound like a broken record that believing truly works. I want the members of the Kucha tribe to just know before they vote. You all said... you just wanted that chance...... during the game I always understood and was always someone who wanted to give everyone a chance.

Like Agent said. I hope the jury reads everything and I truly know they will make the right choice.

In a game that I felt had a lot of meaning to me I leave it truly happy no matter what. I played as best as I possibly could. Worked as hard as I could and I truly say thank you to everyone for the amazing time.

Thank you for taking time to read.

(Shout out to Maxx and Angie for being great hosts <3 )

Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:30 pm

I have 2 votes right now, I need 5 more and I want them before 9:00 p.m. est
Which gives you a little more than 7 hours to vote
I will be harassing you to vote, so don't make me wait =]
Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Good luck, Roberta <3 lovely closing statement.

And yay manxgie, two successful games in a row! Thanks for inviting me! Smile
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:39 pm

this season was a success only because of Jason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury in session   Jury in session - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jury in session
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next