feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback

Forum to play Survivor

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alliexo

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters  Empty
PostSubject: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters    The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:59 pm

Quote :
If I wasn't colorblind that might actually mean something to me.

Poor guy Sad
Back to top Go down
Alliexo

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters    The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Kucha

. lilvic101 - Deborah Eaton
- I don't think I've ever played a Survivor game with Vic, so I have no idea what type of player he is. Such a nice guy, I really hope he does well, and I'm interested to see what he will bring to the table. Anyone want to enlighten me on how he plays?

. Celesticbliss - Kimmi Kappenberg
- One of the only girls playing so I have to cheer for her! I really hope that people don't vote her out simply because of her gender. I think Kyndall is smarter than that though, she won't let it happen.
. switza - Jeff Varner
- Only seen switza in a hosting position, never in a player. He is an *~* underdog *~* because of his colourblindness though. Go underdogs.
. JB_is_awesome - Alicia Calaway
- Don't really know JB at all! Nothing to contribute.
. StevieMc - Nick Brown
- When I played with Stevie a long long time ago, he was one of the loyalest allies I had ever had. If I were playing, I would definitely want to allign with him. Go Stevie!
. JwiseN - Michael Skupin
- Same guy from HvV? If yes, not cheering for you. You almost got me in trouble for my Agent alliance!
. Firebolt102890 - Rodger Bingham
Go Marquisha go!! Mark could potentially win this game. He plays a really strong social game, and he also rocks at challenges.
. AgentZeR0 - Elisabeth Filarski
- Will probably come in this game with a big target on his back, but he is good at overcoming that. I expect him to go far.

Ogakor

. EricFat - Colby Donaldson
- I don't think I've ever seen Eric play a game. No idea how he plays, I will be interested to find out.
. soco-81 - Jerri Manthey
- Go Chaz <33 I hope him and Mark allign and become the F2 <3
. dude86-2 - Keith Famie
- Wait so this isn't Andrew? I am confused, who the fuck is this?
. DanielB17 - Amber Brkich
- Really nice guy! However, looking at the people on his tribe, I expect him to be an early boot. There will probably be some type of Soco/ Eric/ Shred/ Halo alliance.
. shred-com - Maralyn Hershey
- Dunno him. Good luck gurl.
. Dtor0903 - Kel Gleason
- I've played with Dtor a bunch of times (I think), but he kinda always fades into the background. Big UTR player.
. Halo - Mitchell Olson
- Poor Halo got screwedd over in HvV. Pulling for him in this game!! Hes a really great ally, and I hope he makes it far.
. Spooky33 - Tina Wesson
<33333333333 SPOOKY LOVE.
Back to top Go down
Alliexo

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters    The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Correction, Kyndall IS the only girl playing. O.o

Go Kyndall!
Back to top Go down
Angie
Admin
Angie

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters    The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:26 am

HI ALLIE!
Back to top Go down
Alliexo

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters    The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:45 am

HIIIIII! I don't know what is going on anymore :(I have such a short attention span.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters    The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:14 am

They merged
dude86-2
Spooky33
EricFat
DanielB17
Dtor0903
JwiseN
are all gone
the rest remains, well Stevie is about to be voted out in 2 minutes
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunoutback.forumotion.com
Angie
Admin
Angie

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters    The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Don't worry Allie, IDK whats going on either hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters    The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:30 pm

just spreading your love everywhere? lol
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunoutback.forumotion.com
Angie
Admin
Angie

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters    The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:44 pm

yup[=
Back to top Go down
Alliexo

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters    The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:48 pm

I haven't been paying a whole lot of attention, but I did just read the most recent TC.

Sounds like major shit is going down. Power struggle between Soco and Agent. My money is Soco, but I could be wrong. I like both players so I wouldn't mind seeing a F2 with them in it, but of course, I doubt that will happen.
Back to top Go down
StevieMc

StevieMc

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters    The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Thanks Allie for saying something nice about me. Makes a nice change :p
Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters    The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:26 pm

I would've been cool going to the final 2 with Agent but he didn't really want anything to do with me, I don't think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters    The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback :: Blogs :: Alliexo-
Jump to: