feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback

Forum to play Survivor

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Full disclosure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
switza

switza

Full disclosure Empty
PostSubject: Full disclosure   Full disclosure Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:20 pm

This thread is for only honest conversation and revelations. You don't have to reveal anything if you choose not to participate. But ask any questions, because this info could help determine the most worthy winner.

Where did your true loyalties lie?

Pre-game, I joined a halo/soco/mark/me alliance to which I wanted to stay loyal. When we started dominating the Tribal stage, I wanted to stick with Agent/Stevie as long as possible post-merge. I don't know which group I would've utimately chosen.

After Stevie was voted out, I chose Agent to be my ideal F2. But I continued not to target my other alliance. It was only after I realized soco had no intent to stick with me did I suggest voting out halo.

Last edited by switza on Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StevieMc

StevieMc

Full disclosure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full disclosure   Full disclosure Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:47 pm

I had an alliance with Adam and Agent (and to a lesser extent JB). This was my only alliance although I did at one point attempt to forge a side deal with shred :p
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

Full disclosure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full disclosure   Full disclosure Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:21 pm

As soon as I signed up for the game, Agent sent me a "F2?" fast message. I accepted, and he was my initial ally.

Shortly thereafter, Chaz asked for an alliance. Then we added Mark to continue our random Swinney Survivor alliance. Me and Chaz also had plans to backstab Mark at one point when we could lol. He backstabbed us both in the past, so we plotted his revenge. Haha. But then I talked to Switza and Dtor and they were both part of our 5-man alliance.

But since my tribe of Me/Chaz/Dtor got so utterly dominated, we had no real reason to really talk to the rest of our allies. Our lack of communication kinda screwed up our big alliance. That's where we went wrong.

As our tribe dwindled down, Chaz wanted to keep Shred over Dtor, and I opposed that. But with more past votes, Shred stayed with us. And he became our 5th alliance member. Well, of what was left of our alliance.

Lack of talking to Agent kinda screwed up our secret F2 alliance. I became much closer to Chaz, like F2 close. We thought we were running the game. Which I think we were until Shred flipped.

Okay, though that is long, I think that about sums up my game alliances. Any questions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Full disclosure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full disclosure   Full disclosure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full disclosure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback :: Jury/Pre Jury :: Jury section-
Jump to: