Forum to play Survivor

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

thread where pictures of chaz are discovered

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

thread where pictures of chaz are discovered Empty
PostSubject: thread where pictures of chaz are discovered   thread where pictures of chaz are discovered Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:18 pm

thread where pictures of chaz are discovered 2150-happy-hippo
*note that he is displaying come hither eyes (also note the sagging and carefully waxed breast area that he spent hours at the gym fine tuning yet still resembles bags of shrad's cream) yet no animal alive or dead is in fact hithering over. he fails to see this as what it is and simply tries harder and further embarrasses himself:
thread where pictures of chaz are discovered HippoHuntLarge
he is roaring like the hippo he is to gain attention but the others refuse to fall for his tactics and promptly move to another lunch table
thread where pictures of chaz are discovered Nvpsfa
chaz consumes a massive amount of hallucinogens/sulfuric acid/alcohol/melted aluminium and and finally passes out

Last edited by Eric on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : shrad is my hero)
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: thread where pictures of chaz are discovered   thread where pictures of chaz are discovered Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:25 pm

thread where pictures of chaz are discovered Fat_ballerina_falls
this is him trying to manipulate his limbs into the fetal position (shrad called him a hipster and he's been sobbing for at least three millenniums) but they are too weary from eating expensive chocolates to comply

(ps I found his blogspace):http://wellroundedmama.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-fetal-position-can-affect-labor.html
(pps note that while the end results of his attempted dance end miserably the execution was flawless.)
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: thread where pictures of chaz are discovered   thread where pictures of chaz are discovered Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:35 pm

thread where pictures of chaz are discovered Grovors_wife
kind of speaks for itself.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: thread where pictures of chaz are discovered   thread where pictures of chaz are discovered Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:36 pm

lol, eeew
Back to top Go down
http://survivorfunoutback.forumotion.com
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: thread where pictures of chaz are discovered   thread where pictures of chaz are discovered Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:53 pm

excuse me this is my area to gather my thoughts and you did not receive an invitation.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: thread where pictures of chaz are discovered   thread where pictures of chaz are discovered Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:56 pm

xoxo
Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

PostSubject: Re: thread where pictures of chaz are discovered   thread where pictures of chaz are discovered Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:40 pm

albino
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

PostSubject: Re: thread where pictures of chaz are discovered   thread where pictures of chaz are discovered Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Aww Soco what a coot bunny <3
Hai Erac what a fun thread. *Hangs out*
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: thread where pictures of chaz are discovered   thread where pictures of chaz are discovered Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:42 pm

rofl Eric <3

thread where pictures of chaz are discovered Fat_ballerina_falls

lololol
Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

PostSubject: Re: thread where pictures of chaz are discovered   thread where pictures of chaz are discovered Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:47 pm

Eric always makes such dedicated threads for me <3 his crush on me is very cute don't chu think, Bobby?

*winks at Eric*
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

PostSubject: Re: thread where pictures of chaz are discovered   thread where pictures of chaz are discovered Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:48 pm

Soco wrote:
Eric always makes such dedicated threads for me <3 his crush on me is very cute don't chu think, Bobby?

*winks at Eric*

He is such a good frand to us all <3
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: thread where pictures of chaz are discovered   thread where pictures of chaz are discovered Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:08 pm

the gifs this season were just amazing
Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

PostSubject: Re: thread where pictures of chaz are discovered   thread where pictures of chaz are discovered Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:12 pm

Eric was very mad at me when he got voted out I think <3 I just felt those vibes in the atmosphere. Just so he knows it was halo and Daniel and Dtor who decided it. Me and shrad just went along with it. I didn't even get on til like the next day.

I just followed the nearest dick for most of this game tbh. I figured if I played too bossy having just won I would get out earlier. Hiding didn't seem to do any good either.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: thread where pictures of chaz are discovered   thread where pictures of chaz are discovered Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:14 pm

he posted these hippo pictures before the game started, btw
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: thread where pictures of chaz are discovered   thread where pictures of chaz are discovered Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:14 pm

I wish Eric could've made merge. F3: me, Eric, Switza. *Fan's self*
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: thread where pictures of chaz are discovered   thread where pictures of chaz are discovered Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:46 am

Yeah I was totally pissed but this glorious thread was before that. lmao I'd been having SUCH a shit day and I was just totally over all of you at that point.
Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

PostSubject: Re: thread where pictures of chaz are discovered   thread where pictures of chaz are discovered Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:19 pm

I could tell lol. And it's cool I figured the thrad was made before your elimination. <3
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: thread where pictures of chaz are discovered   thread where pictures of chaz are discovered Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:38 am

Agent wrote:
I wish Eric could've made merge. F3: me, Eric, Switza. *Fan's self*
<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thread where pictures of chaz are discovered   thread where pictures of chaz are discovered Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thread where pictures of chaz are discovered
Page 1 of 1