feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback

Forum to play Survivor

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is this?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Soco

Soco

What is this? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this?   What is this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:04 pm

*hairflick* @ Alicia wanting our votes now, so she can stay in the game. Too little too late, lady. *EYE roll*
Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

PostSubject: Re: What is this?   What is this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:25 am

Hey I voted at the hangout did you get it?
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: What is this?   What is this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:41 am

Yes and tc is posted
sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunoutback.forumotion.com
Soco

Soco

PostSubject: Re: What is this?   What is this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:41 pm

Do I have more previous votes than her? Do you know?
Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

PostSubject: Re: What is this?   What is this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:41 pm

I really hate my work, it is blocking so many sites now. Sorry that I don't get on here as much as I should. I'm on lunch break now <3

I have a new video game at home but I guess I will have to just put it aside and show up tonight in order to whoop Agent's booty in immunity, if I stay after the tie breaker at least. I should have vic's vote.
Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

PostSubject: Re: What is this?   What is this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:26 am

I am voting Maralyn. You voted me last time, only fair. Smile
Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

PostSubject: Re: What is this?   What is this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:02 pm

Maralyn, since vic has never voted against me. Bye. It's been fun! <3
Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

PostSubject: Re: What is this?   What is this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:07 pm

Stevie is seriously the most ridiculous person I've ever met in these things.

As of now I hope Vic/Shred are in the finals, just so Stevie, who didn't earn a jury spot anyway, doesn't get to vote for Agent. Sorry Agent.
Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

PostSubject: Re: What is this?   What is this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:15 pm

And by the way that rant in the jury house fucking felt GREAT! I despise that guy and I always have, with the way he treats Jack, and other people who aren't all that awful to him, I've waited so long to tell him off. I think the last straw was when he was inactive-appearing in FF1, didn't do much of shit, and I voted him to win cause I respected that strategy, then he criticized me quite sickeningly in the 3rd game for playing the exact same game. He's a sick hypocrite in the PUREST form and he's fucking dead to me.

I think I was just waiting to see if he'd start being cool again but obviously that's not gonna happen. This bitter behavior from him occurs in every damn game. If you invite me back to this series ever I have no desire whatsoever to play if he's in it. Not saying you can't invite him but I really want nothing to do with him. He's such a rude, hateful person.
Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

PostSubject: Re: What is this?   What is this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:36 pm

I'm sure this is no shocker:

My final vote goes to shred aka Maralyn. What sells it for me is shred completely exploited his friendship with me to advance himself. Ruthless bitch right there. Have to give him my vote. And he would've been top 2 with me, with Vic, and is with Agent due to playing outside the box and not taking the predictable route. He was positioned best in the game. Have to vote for him.

Honestly wish it could be a joint win, though, I really do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this?   What is this? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback :: Confessionals :: soco-81-
Jump to: