HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessionals

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Halo

Halo

Confessionals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:01 pm

I'm a tad concerned now. Agent predicted his F2, and he usually speaks his mind. I was not part of it. Shred/Vic were the 2nd to Chaz. I don't know if he or others have plans to vote me out or what. Either way, that makes me uneasy. Hopefully he thinks Chaz will take one of his other Chazbots, and doesn't know that we're really close. That's what I'm banking on.

Tonight, the vote is between Kyndall and JB. For my benefit, JB has to go. For the sake of a competitive game, Kyndall should go. I like never see her post, and I've never received a PM from her. I've talked to JB. But I'm a nice guy, and hate telling people that they will go. I nicely told JB that though. But he came to me with plans to vote out Kyndall. I'm waiting to see what he has to stay. I may flip this week.
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Okay, JB miscounted the people. Doubt I'll switch since he needs two people to flip. But Kyndall does have the chance to not vote. Though I think she's active enough to get on and send the name who she is told to vote for.
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:34 am

Woo hoo, I love inactivity. No word from Kyndall. No word from Chaz.

I was gonna go with JB and probably Agent, and vote Kyndall. That would happen if I talked to Kyndall and Chaz, and both of whom would vote for JB. That way, my vote really doesn't matter. JB would go, and I would look like a good guy in his eyes. But nope, nothing from my allies. I can't quite rely on them to vote every week. Chaz has been MIA last night and today.

I'm gonna have to vote for JB, and that still might not be enough to send him home. Not sure about Vic. Still haven't talked to him. Probably should.

So me/Shred vote for JB. Chaz/Kyndall/Vic are mysteries. JB/Agent vote Kyndall. Alright, this could be another weird vote.
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:34 am

WEEK 9 VOTE: JB
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:31 pm

Nothing too exciting this week. No one showed up for the challenge apparently, so Shred and Agent got immune. I guess that's good. Agent doesn't deserve to go. He has no allies, except me kinda. And I think he knows I plan on voting him out when he finally loses a challenge. But I hope he wins next week so we can vote off Vic since we're going for Kyndall this time. I haven't even seen her post I don't think. Oh well, I don't think she'll mind. Hope not.
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:31 pm

WEEK 10 VOTE: KYNDALL
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:02 pm

Holy crap. I have no idea what just happened last night. The game just imploded. And somehow I'm in the middle of it all. And I'm not even the one getting voted for. But I did receive my 1st vote ever last night Sad Thanks Chaz?

So alliances just flipped so much last night. I thought it was me/Chaz/Shred. But I think Shred realized he was the 3rd in all this. So he flipped to Agent. Then Chaz received PMs saying I was the vote, and he voted me to save himself. How selfish.

Shred, Chaz, and Agent all want my vote.

Shred's story: Chaz wants me out. I was the 5th in our whole alliance. He has deals with everyone.

Chaz: Was dumb and got tricked. He sent me quoted PMs saying Shred claims that I had plans to get everybody out (not true). And Agent claims that I was gonna flip with him and Switza if he had the numbers (also not true). So right now I'm liking Chaz's side.

Agent: It's a great time to vote off Chaz. He'll beat anyone in F2. Agent also has the numbers. Only if I go with him.

I have to eat and think. Be back later.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:04 pm

You have about 30 minutes left
Back to top Go down
http://survivorfunoutback.forumotion.com
Halo

Halo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:24 pm

Okay, I'm working on it. You can't rush a decision that will decide my fate in the game lol.

Now Shred just sent me a PM saying Chaz had plans to vote me out all along, but I can't know yet.

Okay, all three stories are good. I don't think it matters who I choose. I'm 3rd in all of the alliances. Chaz/Vic, Shred/Agent, and then Kyndall's off in her own little world.

I want to go with Shred and Agent because I can believe that Chaz has been lying to me the entire game. He's a nice guy, and I just followed him because I trusted him. However, if I do that, those two will just turn around and vote me out.

Alright... decision time.
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:24 pm

WEEK 10 RE-VOTE: KYNDALL
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Why? I belive all sides. I'm pretty sure I'm going next no matter who I voted for. Now I've alienated Shred and Agent for the rest of the game. But they would have voted me off anyway. Chaz still has a chance to keep me. I don't think he was with Vic until late in the game. And he said Vic is with us. Hope he's right. If I lose because of this choice, it's whatever. I already thought I would lose to Chaz earlier in the game anyway.

Also, if I make it to the F3, assuming this plan goes ahead and works, if Vic and Chaz are there, I may go ahead and keep Vic. That could win me the game. That's all I ever wanted. This is as close to a legit Survivor game that I can win.
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:53 am

Alright, looks like everything is official. I chose Chaz. Shred chose Agent. And I believe Vic is with me and Chaz.

Agent hates me now lol. And doesn't think I'm trying. Well I have been. "Trying" doesn't only mean showing up for challenges. I've done a ton of background work. Basically, me and Chaz have ran this game. Literally from the beginning. We chose who left each week. Every single week. How awesome is that?

One thing I need to say before I go on about Agent's story. AFTER I sided with Chaz (looks like I was right after all), I tell Agent that he would have just voted me out. I know that's true regardless of what he says. But he then goes on to tell me it would have been me/him/Shred F3, and may the best man win. Bull crap. But it's whatever. I made the right choice.

Now this could also mean I'm going this week. That's entirely possible. I think they'll target Chaz over me as more of a threat, but I know I'm a big possibility. Vic seems to be the only safe one, as they want the "threats" gone first.

So obviously me, Chaz, and Vic will all vote the non-Immune guy: Shred. So unless something crazy happens, I consider him gone. Sucks that an Ogakor guy has to leave. He was gonna be F3 until he flipped. That's what Agent does to you. He gets down early, scrambles, brainwashes people, and then they end up doing worse then what they originally were going to do (ala Shred = F3).

I need to show up to the challenge tomorrow. I don't have anything planned except a possible dinner at Panda. That won't last til 8. Cod may happen, but this is more important at this point in the game. Agent has to lose. Vic would go instead, but I don't want that to happen. Agent needs to go.
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:54 am

WEEK 11 VOTE: SHRED
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:46 pm

Wow, everytime I think I'm good, I get voted out. I want to go blame Chaz outright, but I will hold off blame until I hear from him. Apparently, he's been lying to me the entire game. Possibly. I'm hoping Vic is dumb and blindly went with Shred/Agent to vote.

Well, this was a fun game. I enjoyed playing. Wish I could have done better, but it's whatever. Looks like I was outplayed.

Agent has played the best game. Despite that he's not a very nice person, I may vote for him. I would vote Chaz over him only if Chaz did not lie to me. But if Chaz didn't lie to me, that means he's the next to go. Vic won't get my vote. Shred likely won't either.

I think Vic goes next. Chaz probably had some deal with Agent to make F3, and a "may the best man win" type of thing. So that'll be Agent, who will take Shred. Or Chaz will take Shred. So Shred is already guaranteed to lose at the FTC! Good job lol.

Alright, peace.
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:20 pm

Good FTC. I'm impressed by both guys. I guess both deserve to be there. They both answered my questions nicely, and other's questions as well. One thing that I'm kinda annoyed by from Shred is what Agent called out: he's going for the pity vote type thing. That's kinda off-putting for my vote. But I guess it works. However, I decided I will vote for Agent. He played a great game. One mistake from him, and he was gone. But he kept his Immunity necklace every week, so that saved him. He also deserves to win for his recruitment of Shred. That could be Shred's #1 platform for winning, too. He jumped, but was recruited by Agent, so Agent wins that little "battle." Shred didn't do much pre-merge. He just kinda went along with whatever me and Chaz wanted. So did Agent, but he didn't really have a choice. So my vote narrowly goes to Agent.

I'm not sure who will win this. I'm actually not sure who's even on the jury lol. We've got me, Chaz, JB, Switza, Stevie, Vic, and Mark. I think that's right.

Who's getting the votes though?

Agent: Me, Stevie, JB
Shred: Vic

Switza, Chaz, and Mark are up in the air.

I'm thinking Agent has this one won pretty easily. All three of those guys will have to go Shred for him to win. I'd say one might go with him.

If my prediction is correct, then good job Agent!!! (Or Shred if he wins lol.)
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:20 pm

OFFICIAL FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL VOTE: AGENT
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:47 pm

I WAS NOT FUCKING RECRUITED BY AGENT HALO. OMG. I WILL REPEAT. TO GET AGENT ON MY SIDE I APPROCHED HIM SO I WOULD HAVE HIS VOTE. SHALL I REPEAT IT A THOUSAND MORE TIMES??????????????????????????? I did not do much pre merge? Cause I never told you anything cause I never fully wanted you in my alliance.

It was 300 percent my idea to vote off Soco at final 6. Ask Vic goddess if you don't believe me.
Back to top Go down
Firebolt102890

Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:58 pm

"Then me and Chaz already planned on backstabbing him when we get a good chance far along in the game because he has done the same to us in the past."

wtf when have I ever backstabbed Chaz? lol
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Halo wrote:
Good FTC. I'm impressed by both guys. I guess both deserve to be there. They both answered my questions nicely, and other's questions as well. One thing that I'm kinda annoyed by from Shred is what Agent called out: he's going for the pity vote type thing. That's kinda off-putting for my vote. But I guess it works. However, I decided I will vote for Agent. He played a great game. One mistake from him, and he was gone. But he kept his Immunity necklace every week, so that saved him. He also deserves to win for his recruitment of Shred. That could be Shred's #1 platform for winning, too. He jumped, but was recruited by Agent, so Agent wins that little "battle." Shred didn't do much pre-merge. He just kinda went along with whatever me and Chaz wanted. So did Agent, but he didn't really have a choice. So my vote narrowly goes to Agent.

If my prediction is correct, then good job Agent!!! (Or Shred if he wins lol.)

I was not fucking going for pity. I was being honest. That is all. If I was going for pity trust me I would glady tell it to your face after the show.

And Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing at me going with you pre merge. I never once really did anything you told me too.
Never voted Spooky
Never voted Eric
I voted Dtor and he left when you did not want it to happen.
WHERE is this going along? Seriously I am actually laughing at the screen right now.
This is all near delusions.
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:05 pm

Mark, I don't know when. But we both decided we wanted to do that to you lol. Chaz had a reason, but I forgot why he wanted to. But you just had to quit before we could do anything. Haha. That was planned when I thought this was gonna be a "fun" game. It got too cutthroat to actually go for it.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:32 pm

wtf @ me having like no chance in this game?

haloffessionals <3
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:00 pm

Shrad, calm down.

And yeah, Halo your confessions are good, not boring at all <3 lol @ everyone being confused about Switzagoddess in this game.

Switza >>>>>>>>>> Vic in terms of hilariousness.
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Switza went crazy a few times in the game. No one had any idea what was going on lol.

Thanks guys minus Shred <3
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:57 pm

I wouldn't necessarily say I went crazy. Did I?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback :: Confessionals :: Halo-
Jump to: