feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback

Forum to play Survivor

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I like Rawks

Go down 
+4
Shred
Angie
Max
Agent
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Agent

Agent

I like Rawks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:20 am

I'm like soooooooo 50/50 on this vote. Something tells me I'm being lied to, but then again I'm safe so who the fuck cares if they are lying to me, right? I'm not going anywhere. And with that, FOR THE SECOND TIME MY VOTE IS FOR...

JERRI

Seriously girl, I like you and all, but it's about time you need to gtfo <3
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:34 pm

Ugh. Jerri and her 9 lives Rolling Eyes . Vic is such a fucking liar. I knew between him and Shred one of them was not telling me the truth about voting out Chaz.

The good news is that Chaz voted for Halo. I took a screen shot of Chaz saying he voted for Halo when he private messaged me @ the hangout, and sent it to Halo. I basically told him this would be the perfect opportunity to take out a huge threat. We're getting down to the wire, I don't know why this retard is still unwilling to vote out Chaz? As if he has a shot at beating him in the final 2. Or better yet, as if Chaz would actually take him there given the way the votes turned out today hahah. Halo is such a dumbass.

Maybe...JUST MAYBE...Halo, Shred and I can take out Chaz for good. The drama in this game is so comical though lol.

But congrats to Shred for actually trying to make a big move (unlike the pussy Vic). Here I thought Shred was just a Chazbot.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:11 pm

This vote also reveals the pecking order in the HBIC alliance Chaz has:

Halo is last, then Shred, and finally Vic and Chaz have a final 2 deal.

I've made Halo and Shred aware of this Smile Like I said before, all it takes is one small crack in their alliance for me to exploit. I think I've done a good job of it thus far.

Last edited by Agent on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Re-vote: Chaz. PLZ LET IT WORK THIS TIME.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:14 pm

Max, if you have a majority vote plz just post TC <3

Vic "apparently" voted with Shred and I.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Ugh this means Vic didn't vote with us AGAIN.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:40 pm

So like FUCK YEAH, I'm still here. Final 4 baby! Take that Chaz.

I like Rawks - Page 3 Ani_cartman-fart

Unfortunately, this means that Shred will most likely go. I refuse to vote for Shrad <33
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:45 pm

My vote: HALO.

Boring. Stupid. Lame.
Back to top Go down
Angie
Admin
Angie

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:37 pm

lmao you have the bestest gifs in the wholeeeeeee world!
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Halo is gone.

Hahaha.

It's pretty funny. I offered him a f.3 deal, and he could've had a chance to make it to the final 2. He declined my offer, and said he had a better chance with Chaz + Vic. Welp, that worked out very well ^_^

What a horrible player lol.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:31 pm

I'm LOLing @ my fight with Soco.

I'm just fucking with him, purposefully trying to push his buttons. I think he's taking it serious, which is what I want.

Hang in there Soco <3
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:39 pm

THIRD TIME'S A CHARM MAYBE?????????? My Vote:

JERRI GO AWAY NAOOO

I like Rawks - Page 3 Mexican_Day_Laborers
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:46 pm

Ok Bai Jerraay.

Final immunity challenge is tonight. I feel confident going into it. The sad thing about all of this is that I will most likely lose to both Vic and Shred if I’m up against them at the final tribal council. Shred has obviously played a better game than Vic; but Vic...ughhhhhhhh. Losing to someone who has done bull crap all game long would be a new low for me. I thought losing to Awkward_Silence was bad. This tops everything.

And all this Elisabeth/Agent hate going around is ghey as well. Like I'm sorry if I'm playing the game harder and with more passion than some of you Rolling Eyes These people have seen me play games before from the outside and they were all like "OMW AGENT WIN <3333333333333333". Wtf were the expecting from me? This is how I always play. I don't turn into a pussy like Vic. I play hard. I play to win. So suck it up bitches. I'm so massively over them hating me. pig pig pig

We will see how everything turns out, but at the moment those are my sentiments.

[/rant]
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:45 pm

AGAINST ALL ODDS, I MADE THE FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if I lose, I take pride in setting a record that shouldn't be beat in a long time. 6 immunity wins, right??

king king king king king king king king

It's such a relief that I can finally relax now. No more fighting for my place in this game, no more strategizing, no more headaches. I've accomplished what I set out to do. *TAKES A GIANT MOTHERFUCKING SIGH OF RELIEF*
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:24 am

I am going to predict a 4-3 win for Shred.

JB, Stevie, Switza = Me

Chaz, Vic, Halo, Kyndall = Shred

T.ears
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:10 am

Lol @ Shrad not posting his closing statement. I know he wants me to go first, but too bad. Psychology plays a big role with the jurors, and they will always remember what they read last better. And I know Shrad is going to type up some very corny essay about why he's sad each individual left. So ghey of him. I'm so over him asking for a sympathy vote.

So if he wants to play the waiting game we can do that. I already have my closing statement written...like 3 hrs ago Smile
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:04 am

I was wondering what the hold up was
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunoutback.forumotion.com
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:05 am

If he doesn't post by 5ish, I'll just go ahead and post mine. I don't want to drag this game.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:13 am

i want to announce the winner tonight, so i would love for this to happen, but i get the strat behind it
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:43 pm

See, what did I tell you about him waiting for me. What a lame speech, but I think it worked cause it got Soco all wet Rolling Eyes

I so lost this lol. Not that I was expecting a win anyway.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:53 pm

you played a great game and you know making it to finals is the only part you can control Smile
hope you have some free time for the finale tonight
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:40 pm

lmao Agent <3 you are so much fun ha ha.
Back to top Go down
A-Supreme

A-Supreme

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:46 pm

Quote :
See, what did I tell you about him waiting for me. What a lame speech, but I think it worked cause it got Soco all wet Rolling Eyes

Omfg I like Rawks - Page 3 Lol

Last edited by A-Supreme on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://imdbprofile.conforums.com/
Soco

Soco

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:46 pm

Such a little brat lol.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Agent wrote:
I guess I have to go on an epic immunity run now.

Gj Self <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like Rawks   I like Rawks - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I like Rawks
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback :: Confessionals :: AgentZeR0-
Jump to: