feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback

Forum to play Survivor

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi)

Go down 
+2
Halo
Max
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Max
Admin
Max

Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) 0

Welcome to tribal council Barramundi, take a seat
Someone is about to go home, and there's only 6 of you left

. With both Agent and Shred immuned, how do you handle the vote?
. Does it play against your plans at all?
. Is everyone just too busy on Sundays or is there a lack of interest?

It's time to vote.
Remember that Agent and Shred are immuned
12 hours starts now
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunoutback.forumotion.com
Halo

Halo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:29 pm

Handily.

Perhaps.

Work, bro!
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:14 am

With both Agent and Shred immuned, how do you handle the vote?
Yay me <3 *feels proud*

Does it play against your plans at all?
Maybe

Is everyone just too busy on Sundays or is there a lack of interest?
0_0
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:18 am

My name coming before Shrad's <3

I DONT KNOW

I like Sundays <3

Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:22 am

Too busy on Sunday's. Sad Unless it's like during the day. Plus we need to get Agent out and if he's free on Sunday's then we shouldn't have challenges that day. :p
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:40 am

Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Jeff-probst1

Thank you for casting your votes Barramundi. We are about to find out what happened at the fifth TC of the merge
The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area right away.

Here are the votes

Kimmi

Mitchell

Jerri

Kimmi

Jerri

The final vote and eleventh person out of feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback

Deborah

We have our second tie of the season between Kimmi and Jerri
I will ask that Maralyn, Mitchell, Deborah and Elisabeth cast their vote again, but this time you can only vote for either Kimmi or Jerri
You have 8 hours to cast your revote

Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:42 pm

pig
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:08 pm

For Shred and Agent...

Im not a liar. I was actually 100% on board with the plan, but something happened and I couldnt vote.

I just voted. Very Happy

Everyone in the game... Don't hate me. Im drunk <3
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:08 pm

Soco wrote:
pig

lol (I refuse to use that awful laughing face they give us)
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Jeff-probst1

I have the revotes
Here are they are

Jerri

Kimmi

Jerri

Another tie. The Survivor rules at this point in the series state that in the event of a second tie
The person with the most past votes cast against them, will be the person voted out

So we have another tie.
Both Kimmi and Jerri have 4 past votes

There will be a tie breaker challenge right before immunity tonight
Kimmi, Jerri, show up 10 minutes early please
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Lol why am I not surprised.

Vic, you've already stated you're not playing to win. You're just Chaz's lapdog. Pathetic gameplay.

Halo... Rolling Eyes I don't understand you the most. Chaz votes for you. He will vote for you again. You are so brain dead. Do you actually think you have a chance of winning agaisnt Chaz? You won't get my vote. Heck, I doubt you'll make f.2. Vic and Chaz are going there. You are a weak little man.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:36 pm

Halo: "I felt like I have more of a chance with Chaz"

Rofl.

You are such a dumbass Halo.
Back to top Go down
Shred

Shred

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Vic if you don't care then quit man. There are people who do care. Ya know. Honestly. I mean I am just sayin. You have no idea how much I would love to win. Nooooo idea. Sad I told Soco personally why I would love to win. I am not gonna repeat it. But he knows.
Kyndall does not even play
Honestly.
Sad
I mean.....
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Yeah Vic, if you're not going to play then just gtfo and let the rest of us duke it out. Your fatass is just a waste of space as far as I'm concerned. Take a hint from Mark, and find the nearest exit.
Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:48 pm

I voted against halo cause you told me to vote against him, shred, and Agent. Apparently he's been wanting to vote me out the past few votes or something? So why didn't he do it when he had the chance just now?

He's aware of the smear campaign you ran behind his back, too. I also told him beforehand I was voting him out. I think he'd rather go with someone who's taking a classy approach to the game as opposed to a dirty one. Everyone has told me everything you've said to them about me, Agent. So YOU must be dumb to think they're not gonna tell me. Smile

And why do you guys want Vic to quit now? Cause he didn't vote how you told him to? I want to win, too, yet you were both okay to lie to my face and blindside me. Gross gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:57 pm

Yeah it's "gross gamplay" by trying to take out the number 1 threat in this game Rolling Eyes You can't expect everyone to just lie down for you. Get over yourself.

We told you to vote for Halo so you wouldn't get a hint about what was actually going on. And you ate that crap up real nice. Good job.

And Vic has stated several times he's not playing to win. If he's not playing to win, then what is he playing for? I'm pretty sure it's the 2nd place you offered him, and he was all *fans self* about it. Not everyone has the luxury of bringing along programmed robots into this game.

I can't really decide who is more pathetic right now: Vic with his funky "I'm not playing to win" attitude (then kindly leave O__________________________O), or winner of the most Daft Player of the Year award, Halo.
Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:10 pm

Get over myself? How about you get over yourself? I'm not expecting anyone to lie down for me, and I'm aware that's your arguement to everyone you bring the take out Chaz plan to, then you come to me and ask me how I want you to vote. Seriously? lol.

You want me out cause you see me as your only competition. I did eat up your plan, cause shred was involved in it. Why not just be honest about what you're doing? I've been honest with you this entire time by letting you know you ain't getting past your first immunity loss.

But whatever, it's cool, really. I'm done with your drama. Win the rest of the immunities, you aren't gonna get my vote, and I'll make sure the rest of my robots don't vote for you either. This kind of drama is unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Quote :
You want me out cause you see me as your only competition.

Glad you finally got the concept of this game <3 (that was a sarcastic heart, btw).

I don't need your vote. Stick it up your 200 pounds of untouched vagina.
Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:19 pm

You will need my vote actually. If I'm controlling so many votes here, I will control their jury votes, too.

I do get the concept of this game, thank you for noticing. I've won against you remember?

Nice to avoid all the important stuff in my post.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:44 pm

I repeat, I don't need your vote. If I make it to the finals, people will see how I overcame immense odds and obstacles ever since we merged. They will be the judge of that. If you want to be a bitter queen about it and purposefully sabotage my chances, then good for you. Just shows that you do have a sore loser side to you.

Survivor 38 has nothing to do with this game, please focus. You were rather surprised that I attempted to take you out (again), so I called it as I saw it: you don't understand the concept of this particular game. I can draw you a picture if you have trouble understanding the English language??
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:56 pm

The eleventh person out of feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback

Kimmi Kappenberg (Kyndall), you need to bring me your torch, the tribe has spoken.
Thank you for playing the game, don't go anywhere since you are the fourth member of our jury

Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Jeff-probst-survivor

Barramundi, head back to camp and gear up for the next challenge in 5 minutes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council 10 (Barramundi)
Page 1 of 1