feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback

Forum to play Survivor

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi)

Go down 
+4
Halo
Angie
Agent
Max
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Max
Admin
Max

Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi) Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:22 pm

Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi) S18_Probst_Tour_of_Tribal_Council

Come on in Barramundi
. Instead of asking questions, I will open up the floor for you guys to ask each other some questions.
. Share your feelings.

It's time to vote. Mitchell is the only person safe from the vote tonight. You have 12 hours starting now.

Last edited by Max on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://survivorfunoutback.forumotion.com
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:24 pm

lol you mean Mitchell, not Alicia.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:30 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:31 pm

Anyway, I'm just going to say that I still want to be here! I'm having a fun time playing this game, and I hope you guys can spare me. I give my 110% in every challenge and unfortunately tonight I was too 0_0 to win immunity. But I came close again. Very close pale

So yeah...don't shoot me plz!

Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi) Surprised_Panda
Back to top Go down
Angie
Admin
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:48 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:50 pm

Elisabeth gets immunity for her awesome gifs and pictures <3
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:14 am

Don't vote for me!
Back to top Go down
lilvic

lilvic

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:40 am

You bitch! you know I have a weakness for Pandas!
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:13 am

hmm...I get on here and nobody is talking to me. That is usually a pretty good indication that one is going home.

But at least Kyndall, who hasn't been active in a couple days, gets to continue. Sorry Kyndall, you're one of my favorite people here, but you seem to care the least.
Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:25 am

Then vote against her? I find it kinda fascinating that you guys had plenty of opportunities to deal with this "inactive" situation and didn't, and now you have a problem with it since they are being used against you. She's not inactive. I've talked to her. I really do undestand your frustration in this game, I've been outnumbered many times, but I find your comments about people not caring extremely uncalled for. I personally didn't see much of you premerge, and you got a penalty at the merger tribal council, so weren't you kinda "inacitve" yourself? :/
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:00 pm

1. I've been complaining about their inactivity since day 1. So it isn't just now that they are being used against me. Yes, in hindsight we could've thrown challenges to vote off the inactives, but I suppose that isn't how our tribe wanted to operate. And there were a couple challenges where we didn't give 100% in hopes of losing and we still beat you guys.

2. People have told me that they didn't really care about the game. Mark quit the game because he didn't care about it. So it isn't necessarily "extremely uncalled for". As far as Kyndall goes, she is inactive. I realize it isn't all her fault; there are schedule conflicts and she has more important things in her life. But, if I recall correctly, she hasn't competed in a challenge yet. She has the fewest posts on the board of anyone remaining. She hasn't logged on in a couple days. Those all point to her being the least active player remaining.

3. And how could you have seen me premerge, we were on opposing tribes? I competed in every challenge premerge and, outside the host, I had the most posts premerge. Yes, I did get a penalty vote because I fell asleep sitting in front of my computer at 2am while I was answering the TC questions. I had spent the day at Six Flags with 60 teenagers, working off of about 2 hours of sleep over 48 hours. On the bus ride home, I was checking on the game and sending PMs to people. I would've voted from my phone but it was about to die and I needed some battery life in case I had to call a kid's parent at midnight when they didn't pick them up. I wouldn't necessarily call that inactivity.

But hey I'm not disappointed in my game. If you read my pre-game confessionals I predicted finishing 14th or 15th. I knew this would be a social game, and all about who has the most friends outside the game. That has never been my strength because I am extremely anti-social. I played to my strengths (challenges) pre-merge and once we merged, I tried to be social. Obviously it didn't work out and I'm fine with that.

I have no ill-feelings toward anyone in this game.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:09 pm

TC will be up soon, sorry for the delay
don<t mind me though, continue this conversation
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi) Jeff-probst1

Thank you for casting your votes Barramundi. We are about to find out what happened at the third TC of the merge
No one needs to quit? lol
I'll go ahead and read them out.
The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area right away.

Here are the votes

Maralyn

Jeff

Kimmi

Jeff

Kimmi

Jeff

Jeff

The final vote and ninth person out of feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback

Jeff Varner (switza), you need to bring me your torch, the tribe has spoken.
Thank you for playing the game, don't go anywhere since you are the second member of our jury
and don't be shy to join another season of Funvivor in the future

Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi) Jeff-probst-survivor

Barramundi, head back to camp and gear up for the next challenge tonight
Back to top Go down
switza

switza

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:26 pm

This was a lot of fun. Thanks for hosting a really good game feeeeelmaaaaxxxxxx.

If only my "allies" would've voted Kimmi with me...
Back to top Go down
Soco

Soco

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:46 pm

Sounds fair enough. I'm not gonna argue with you about what you consider called for and what I don't. Your post makes sense, though. My point is, there were also community threads that most of us threw dumb comments around in, and I didn't see you posting in them (I get that you're not social, that's totally fine). So I thought you weren't that active. My bad for misinterpreting your dedication. Point is - people can be active without you knowing it aka people have different definitions of what activity is. Believe me I know what you're referring to, initially I thought you were calling all of us inactive since we didn't show up to that challenge you won. So I think I'm good now.

I have no hard feelings towards you at all. So...peace dude, enjoy the jury house if there is one.
Back to top Go down
Halo

Halo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Bye Switza! It was fun playing a game with you again.
Back to top Go down
Agent

Agent

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:58 pm

Bye Switza <33
Back to top Go down
JB_is_awesome

JB_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Bye Switza! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi)   Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council 8 (Barramundi)
Page 1 of 1