feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feeeeeelMAXXX's Survivor Funoutback

Forum to play Survivor

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Game is ON!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StevieMc

StevieMc

The Game is ON! Empty
PostSubject: The Game is ON!   The Game is ON! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:04 pm

So we just merged into one big tribe (thankfully Max medically evacuated Jason for being the most useless player to ever exist in a game) and I am pretty excited! I'm not entirely sure what my next move is at this point though. I want soco gone like yesterday because he is so dangerous that it's not even funny, but I want Kyndall gone really badly too! Kyndall hasn't shown up to a single challenge and has contributed exactly nothing to this game. I'm a little worried that he/she may become active now that they've made merge and will join up with the other tribe, but that's only a small worry as I say - I'm even more frightened that he/she is going to continue to be inactive and be an absolute snooze for the game.

The best thing for me now is to stick with my tribe (assuming that eveyone wants to do that) and take out soco and then possibly Halo before targetting the crapper members of Kucha. I've spoken to shred a little and mentioned that I'd love to get something going with him now we're in the merge. He seemed pretty receptive, but I think the chances of that happening are definitely increased if I take out his allies. Agent confirmed a F2 arrangement with me too and that's great, if I decide to go with it. Obviously this is something to discuss much later, once everything else is dealt with, but I'm not sure he'd be my best oponent if I was trying to win. I'm also not sure he can be trusted - he is a well known villain after all. All in all a lot to think about and I think the game should get interesting from here on out Smile
Back to top Go down

The Game is ON!
Page 1 of 1