Forum to play Survivor

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Daniel was Robbed in FunneoConfessional Booth. Holla

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MyNameIsDaniel

MyNameIsDaniel

The Official Daniel was Robbed in FunneoConfessional Booth. Holla  Empty
PostSubject: The Official Daniel was Robbed in FunneoConfessional Booth. Holla    The Official Daniel was Robbed in FunneoConfessional Booth. Holla  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:20 pm

Hayyyy gurrllll

This will be a short lived Confessional. I predict myself to be an early boot, seeing that I am playing with the same people from last season, who I backstabbed and hurt. Oh well I could care less.

I am going to actually participate in every season of this game, if I am allowed, and I will have to be an early boot sooner or later. My gaming average placement is about a 4 I believe, so thats very good....I am obviously past my prime on here. I won 6 games within my first year on IMDb, so that kinda fizzled out for me and I haven't won a game in since forever. lol.

Anyways, hopefully no one in this game is a pansy and goes the easy route and boots me. Let me stick around, and prove to you why I actually deserved to win the first season.

I will play this game the exact same way, except for I will be on this SHITTY FORUM.

ACEBOARD>This Shit

K thanks.

Daniel<3

Last edited by MyNameIsDaniel on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I felt the need to edit it to Funneo instead of Borneo since Max was bitching.)
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: The Official Daniel was Robbed in FunneoConfessional Booth. Holla    The Official Daniel was Robbed in FunneoConfessional Booth. Holla  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:30 pm

tisk. it's funneo
not borneo
Back to top Go down
http://survivorfunoutback.forumotion.com
MyNameIsDaniel

MyNameIsDaniel

PostSubject: Re: The Official Daniel was Robbed in FunneoConfessional Booth. Holla    The Official Daniel was Robbed in FunneoConfessional Booth. Holla  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:03 am

^Ugh such a whore.

Anyways, tonight I didn't get to complete because of Shred not doing anything. Just saying....

I vote Dude86
Back to top Go down
MyNameIsDaniel

MyNameIsDaniel

PostSubject: Re: The Official Daniel was Robbed in FunneoConfessional Booth. Holla    The Official Daniel was Robbed in FunneoConfessional Booth. Holla  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:48 pm

So....nothing is happening in this game...

I finally met Shred. Claps<3 We made an alliance, and are going to act as if we don't know each other. Totally buyable, because we haven't known each other.

I knew I had to get on a be a whore with my vote offering it away to anyone who wanted it. lmao. Wow.....

The key to the game of Survivor is laying low before merge, and calling the shots at merge. Thats the game I play. Holla.

The vote was on Dtor, then it changed to Spooky. None the less, I am voting for Spooky.

I vote Spooky.
Back to top Go down
MyNameIsDaniel

MyNameIsDaniel

PostSubject: Re: The Official Daniel was Robbed in FunneoConfessional Booth. Holla    The Official Daniel was Robbed in FunneoConfessional Booth. Holla  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:55 pm

Worming my way through this game....who would have thought a runner up and a winner from the previous game would not be amongst the first couple of boots?

I vote Eric.
Back to top Go down
MyNameIsDaniel

MyNameIsDaniel

PostSubject: Re: The Official Daniel was Robbed in FunneoConfessional Booth. Holla    The Official Daniel was Robbed in FunneoConfessional Booth. Holla  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Last night I was on my A Game. I totally planted the seeds for Eric's boot. I am not sure if Halo, Dtor, and Shred are blind or deaf, but do they not know that Chaz and I just F2'd in Funneo? They are letting us slide our way into the game, and we are the two SAFEST people on the tribe.

My vote is Dtor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Daniel was Robbed in FunneoConfessional Booth. Holla    The Official Daniel was Robbed in FunneoConfessional Booth. Holla  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Daniel was Robbed in FunneoConfessional Booth. Holla
Page 1 of 1